Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ontario owners

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ontario owners

How has Lazee Acres in Orilla been to deal with? Service and sales? They are quite a distance from us and wanted the lowdown on them if you would be so kind.

Thanking you in advance.

Lost and Jahna

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Timely post. We picked up our 337 RLS at Lazyee Acres (LA) last Thursday. Having purchased other trailers in the Ottawa area over the years, I have to say that LA is far and away the best. Sales person Josh Allen, financial guy A.J. Roper are great. Rachel Allen who dealt with our trade in and pick up details, also great. When I picked it up, fellow named Ed walked me through the new unit. Beyond outstanding for this guy.

We live in Kanata just west of Ottawa so it's about a 5 hr drive to Orillia from here. We'll see how it all goes in the long run but I'm not really concerned. Based on the Grand Design support record and the fact that I am very mechanically capable, I see no issues coming our way. From my perspective, I would say you're good to go dealing with LA. If you're from eastern ON, pm me for more.

Chris

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the response, this is what we wanted to know. Is it true there were no additional fee's tacked on to the negotiated Price? If so that is a rarity in the rv business. I know they are there, but having them built into the price instead of tacking on at the end is awesome to us. (1599) at another dealership.