One of the nice features of many newer RV's are the magnetic system to hold open compartment doors. We just bought a 2014 Reflection 337RLS, and very quickly realized that only the two vertically opening doors (cargo area on passenger side, and docking station door on driver side) were equipped with these magnets. The horizontally opening door on the drivers side, paired with the docking station does not have anything to hold it. Seems like it's always windy when I open this door, and it either swings back and hits me, or swings open and slams the side of the RV. This compartment is where I store all the stuff for hook-up, and thus it needs to remain open during this process.
Now the weird thing about these magnets! I picked up a set of these from Camping World that were a perfect match to the others on the RV, but found both magnets in the package polarized the same...in other words, when mounted, they oppose each other instead of attracting. I returned them, assumed they were defective and found that all their stock on the shelf was the same way. I then ordered a set directly from GD...these arrived and had the same problem...hmmm? I eventually figured out that you can remove a plastic cover from the back of one of the plastic housings, flip the magnet over and they will work as designed. They have been installed on the RV to hold the horizontal door and work great.
Hope this helps someone, both the idea of installing the additional magnet and the how-to of making it work.