User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Refrigerator Will Not Get Cold

We are preparing for our first camping trip in our new 303 and we hooked up to electricity but the refrigerator will not get cold. The refrigerator has been on for 3 hours, the freezer is colder but not freezing. The fifth wheel is not totally level, could that be the issue?

Has anyone had this issue?

nguyenbio
    I have experience with these Atwood fridges. In the past, it may take up to five to seven hours for you to notice a temperature difference. At three hours, open the freezer and hold your hand on the back wall of the freezer. It should be noticeable cooler. If it is, shut the door and just wait. It should cool down to operating temps.
    We usually have the fridge plugged in for 24 hours before we put cold food in. Make sure your food is already cold! It will help tremendously.
    Also on the front panel, you can check the temp setting by pushing the temp button. I always cool my fridge down with it on full power and then adjust down if need be.

Let me know!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information, the freezer is now freezing. I guess I was just impatient, I will let it run all night and check in the morning and again that's for the information.