Thread: Discount on TST Tire Pressure Monitoring system

Site Team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Discount on TST Tire Pressure Monitoring system

Anyone looking to purchase a TPMS...TST, Truck System Technologies is offering a 15% off discount code for all Grand Design owners. Visit www.tsttruck.com and use code GD15 when checking out to recieve the discount.
    NOTE: When deciding on a type of sensor, it is recommended that you not use the flow thru sensors unless you have metal valve stems.
    Chris
    Chris Tretta
    Albuquerque, NM

2013 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4 6.7L Cummins
    2019 Grand Design 385GK
    2014 Grand Design 369RL - Sold
    Class A CDL, Doubles/Triples, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the information. I have the 507 with flow thru sensors and I must say that it works great.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Anyone looking to purchase a TPMS...TST, Truck System Technologies is offering a 15% off discount code for all Grand Design owners. Visit www.tsttruck.com and use code GD15 when checking out to recieve the discount.
    NOTE: When deciding on a type of sensor, it is recommended that you not use the flow thru sensors unless you have metal valve stems.
    Chris
    Here is an update from TST: Grand Design discount is available, currently with our Big Sale 15% off on all Color Kits, and 25% off on all Grey Scale Kits you can not combine, and add another discount. Come Sept 3rd prices will go back to MSRP, and you will be able to use the GD 10% discount. Free Shipping.
    Gary and Cindy
    Cibolo, Tx.
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 310GK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this. I was just looking into buying sensors now that I'm getting proper tires installed.
    I was considering the 507 color screen kit with flow thru sensors. Is that what you guys would recommend?
    I really wanted something that could be displayed on the same screen as my furrion trailer cam...a single display setup.
    I've got multiple screens and didn't want to add to it but I don't see any other options.
    Thanks again.
    2016 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW 6.7-410 Crew Cab|Edge CTS2
    2017 Momentum 350M|Furrion Backup Cam
    B&W Companion Hitch
    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...psbp7cwwwp.jpg