User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same setup with my Passport TT and have had the 303 for about a year and hadn't replaced the gas grill until two weeks ago. Not one to "skimp" on items of importance but this stainless steel grill has far exceeded my expectations. Actually has a stainless grid that sears the meat and cleanup has been simple thus far. Can't say enough about it's performance and it stores in the pass through in my cornhole boards. And at $99, if it doesn't perform to your desires you're not out alot, but I think you'll be well pleased, it's the perfect size for between 2 and 4 folks.

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/member...p_product_1_13

P.S. is a great tailgater as well due to the folding legs, latchable lid, etc.
    Lee and Michelle
    2017 Reflections 303RLS Build Date 12/14/16
    2015 F-250 Lariat 4x4 6.2L V8 3.73
    B&W Turnover ball and Andersen Ult 5th Wheel
    Prev:2015 Keystone Passport 2890RL
    2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 3.5L EcoBoost with Max Towing Package
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/Trailer Tow Group 3.6L 4x4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a Napoleon TravelQ 285 - it works greats. Here's a link: https://www.napoleongrills.com/grill...span-blue-span

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for the great input. I think I will be going with the Weber Q series. Just not sure which size but leaning toward the 2200. Has everything i am looking for plus easy to clean and built well. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Staying away from stainless grills as they look like crap after grease and smoke stain them. I have a 10 year old Ducane at home which looks like this. There is a reason grills mostly come in black. LOL
    2018 303RLS dual AC , table with chairs and 3 awning covers.. pulled by a 2021 GMC 3500 AT4, Andersen hitch with Factory turnover ball

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good choice ! if you grill for more than 2 on a regular basis the 2200 would be a better choice. Happy grilling!
    If I ever replace our 1000 (was a steal,
    garage sailing in FL with stand for 40 bucks ) I'd go with the next size up
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a Smoky Hollow Vector https://www.amazon.com/Smoke-Hollow-.../dp/B00FJ2SOBG Removed the regulator and converted for using trailer propane supply.

It's big enough to grill for 4-6. Works well as a grill. Fun to put some presoaked wood chips of your choice in the smoker tray and smoke a little meat now and then. It'll hold a temp of 160 or so. Not a pro smoker by any stretch, but the steaks I've done come out, well, smoked. Tasty.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by avidcamper View Post
    Blackstone seems nice but some reviews site that it does not work well with wind with we seem to always have around WNY and PA.
    Our Blackstone 17" fits nicely sitting right on top of the 2-burner range at the outdoor kitchen of our Imagine 2800BH. Fold open the range cover/windscreen, and it also does a decent job of blocking the wind for the Blackstone. An adapter from PropaneGear.com lets us hook up to the quick-connect for the outdoor kitchen without the regulator supplied by Blackstone. The Blackstone fits on the shelf inside the outdoor kitchen for traveling.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180707_192008608.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	13825
    Joe & Joy + children
    2018 Imagine 2800BH
    2022 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Tremor, 7.3L V8
    Equal-i-zer 1,200/12,000 lb. hitch

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought the Blackstone griddle as well as the Cuisenart CGG-306 two-burner grill. Both work perfectly!

We also bought two of the Cuisenart folding grill stands CFGS-222 which are light and easy to stow. The griddle is great for breakfast.
    Steve and Jeneen (and Xyro our German Shepherd)
    2021 Solitude 390RK-R
    2019 Ram 3500 Limited 4WD Crew Cab Dually
    HO Cummins and Ansin trans, factory auto-level suspension, factory 30k fifth wheel hitch
    Favorite vehicle in the garage - Kubota RTV1100 :cool:

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I often cook for our family with 4 kids and another family with 4 kids. So whole packages of bacon and 15 eggs at a time. Any recommendations? I have a Viking at home with a double griddle that's barely big enough.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alanhenson

I use a camp chef 3 burner with the steel grill over 2 burners. Has worked well for us for about 8 or 10 years. A little heavy though but I think it is worth it.

I believe it is the Tahoe model.

Brian

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstones View Post
    We have been using a Camp Chef 3 burner stove with a 2 burner grill box. It's a cooking system and its so versatile! We often have fish fries or chicken fingers and fries when we are not grilling. You can check out all the gear at www.outdoorcooking.com or www.campchef.com.
    After doing hours and hours of painstaking research on grills (after getting fed up with our previous setup), I finally pulled the trigger on the Camp Chef 2-Burner stove and grill box. Added the side shelves and a carry bag and it's been the perfect setup going on 2 years now. We use it on every trip plus it's real handy to have at home too for outdoor cooking.

We know people who jumped on the Blackstone bandwagon, but the reviews consistently pointed toward wind issues. I looked at one on our last trip out with family and it does not have a windshield like the Camp Chef system has. I like the Blackstone grill box a little better, but even that is useless in windy conditions.
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 290BH
    2017 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 Crew Cab
    B & W Companion (T/O Ball Mount)
    SBGTF

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast