Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ddturner View Post
    We have had our 369RL a couple of months and I'm thinking a washer/dryer combo would be really nice to have. Do you have to take out all the hanging clothes to get to it on the curbside? We are looking at the splendid. How long to wash/dry a average load? What is considered and average load?

I'm thinking if I can do a load a day or every other day, it's better than sitting in a laundry facility

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated.
    Hey ddturner!
    No I just push the hanging clothes over about a foot to get into the washer or dryer. I love having them on board! I would say I wash about half as much as the washer and dryer at home. I have the Splendide from Camping World and am very happy with them. They seem to do a great job! We decided to install them after talking to some workcampers and they told us some of the gross things they pull out of the washers and dryers at the campgrounds!!! That was enough for me!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ddturner

we had a splindide washer installed before we picked up out 368RD, the reason is because we had a 2014 solitude 305RE and went to Flordia last winter and we were spending a ton of money at the laundra mat. When we got back we had a few monor problems with the 305RE and took it to General Rv for repair and made the mistake of looking at other trailers while we were there and bought the 368RD so I thought why not get a washer and dryer well my wife liked the washer idea she liked to hang clothes outside so we just have the washer my wife loves it it is very easy to use depending on what you wash you set the machine for that and it sets water level drum speed etc heck I think even I could run it don't tell my wife I said that. it is a little expensive but I think 3 winters in flordia it will pay for it self I think you will love it. not to mention you don't have to leave the trailer
    2006 Ram 3500 Maxi Cab 4X4 w/ 5.9L Cummins H/O Common Rail Turbo Diesel :o
    2014 Solitude 305RE #428 owned for 1 year Loved it :cool:
    2014 Solitude 368RD with Rear Table and Chairs #555 this is our current 5th wheel :confused:

ddturner
    Sandi, thank you for your reply.

So you have the dryer on the left and the washer on the right? What about the space you lost for hanging clothes etc? We are still new to the rv/fifth wheel world and probably aren't using some of the storage to its full potential. Any suggestions? The Solitude is our second fifth wheel. Traded another brand in after about a year. Should have bought the Solitude the first time. As a result don't want to make a mistake with the washer and dryer. What brand did you get?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure glad I have one of the first model 369rl.. With a separate laundry closet for the washer/drier I don't feel I'm missing any clothes closet space...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12