User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    bcook17

Does the Momentum 380TH include a slide out desk under the entertainment center?

Can someone tell me if the Momentum 380TH includes a slide out desk under the entertainment center? I have a see a few conflicting layouts some that include one and some that don't.

I am considering purchasing one and the dealer has one on order but before I sign I want to confirm if it comes with that or if the drawing showing the slide out desk was a concept drawing since the drawing on granddesignrv.com doesn't have it but several dealers have it posted on some of there postings.

That is a huge item for me since I will be traveling and working out of my RV.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum bcook! You can give Grand Design Customer Service a call at 574-825-9679 and they can answer that question for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I own a 380 and it does not have the pull out desk. There is a small storage space there, with a fold down door. I will be building a slide out tray to serve as a desk. I do wish it came with one!
    KZ and Terry Kleinheitz, Mississippi Gulf Coast
    Meka and Prissy (Social butterflies in Dachshound bodies)
    2015 379FL Solitude
    2014 Ram 3500, Crew Cab, Laramie, Cummins, Auto, 4X4, Long Bed, DRW, Andersen Hitch

bcook17
    KZ,

I am curious how you plan to build the slide out tray. I am very interested in doing the same type of thing.

Are you just going to put a board in that fold down door? I haven't actually seen the 380TH in person yet so not sure how it looks. I am waiting for one to arrive to look at it and will be putting down a deposit Monday to get it but very interested in knowing how the slide out tray will work.