User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    ctangolf

Questions about the booth dinette seating & sink covers for Reflection 303RLS

Hello, my husband and I just put in our order for a 303RLS. We opted to get the booth. Does anyone know if it converts into a bed or if the seats lift for storage? Also, does it come with sink covers? I've e-mailed the company twice and have not gotten a response.

Our unit will be delivered to the dealer in September, but we won't pick it up until December. My husband is retiring from 20 years of service to the Navy and this is his retirement gift!! Currently we are in Japan, so we haven't even had the pleasure of walking in one of these!! We were initially looking at a Northwood 5th wheel, but once we saw the GD's, we fell in love. This will be our first fifth wheel and our second TT. We plan on full-timing for a year and then sadly we will have to pack it up and go back to work.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum ctangolf and congratulations on your new Reflection!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forums ctangolf and congratulations on your Reflection. Also congrats on your husband's retirement and thanks to him for his service!

There were a couple posts about the sink covers in the Reflections. And according to Janice, the Reflections do not come with sink covers. here's that post http://www.mygrandrv.com/for...ht=sink+covers

My guess is that the booth will make into a bed, I think that's a standard with booths in RV's. However, I did not see a booth in any of the Grand Design Model when we were shopping for RV's.

If you don't get a response to your questions here in this thread, send a private message to GDRV Customer Service (that's Janice and like her forum name indicates, she's with GD's customer service). She will either be able to answer your questions or put you in touch with someone who can!
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

TK-421
    Hello ctangolf. We have the booth in our 303rls and yes it does have lift storage underneath as well as doors on the side for side entry. It does turn into a bed as well. I have not measured it but it looks like you may have to be under five and half feet tall to be comfortable and stretch out. We did not get sink covers with ours, it was delivered about a month ago. Congratulations on your new Reflection, you will be pleased with it!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome. Cant talk on the booth we went with the table/chairs. At one time I looked into a sink cover, ours did not come with one. As an add on it was way more $$ that our dealer wanted for them than I was willing to part with.
    Then after reading about the covers taking flight in some of the Solitudes we decided to do what we had been in our old trailer. Which was to cut a cover out of a cutting board that covers only half the sink and it also stays inside the sink well.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/