User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greystone Fireplace parts

Recently I tried to find parts (led light strip for simulated flames) for my Greystone "fireplace". I'm the second owner so warranty was not a concern, I just needed to find a source for parts. My selling dealer could not find parts and I didn't try Grand Design. Typical aftermarket sources like eTrailer were no help either. Finding the actual source of these fireplaces was a real Google exercise, but here's what I found.

Greystone fireplaces are made in China and imported by Way Interglobal, 3002 Coast Court, Elkhart IN, 46514. (574)-971-4491.

I talked to Jasmine who was very helpful and my parts are on the way!

I hope this post is helpful to others who may be the fix it yourself types.

Moderators please move this post to the proper place. Note that I chose General discussion because I found posts on this topic in appliances, mods and DIY, electrical, general discussion and heating.
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS, purchased April 2018. 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel (I need a bigger truck!). Oswego NY in the summer, Ft. Myers Beach, Fl in the winter. GD is my summer home. Previously owned: 2015 Rockwood 2604WS; 2012 KZ Stoneridge 43' toy hauler; 2005 Titanium 39' toy hauler.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update with Way Interglobal, the only part they have for fireplaces is the remote. There are no parts. Good luck if you need to get the main circuit board.

I had to purchase a new fireplace. We are so concerned about global warming that we forget that we just throw away everything for small stuff that nobody wants to supply.