User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your heading in the right direction - We like our 28BH as well. Great layout - lots of counter & floor space when the main slide is out. You are spot on with regards to having two A/C units. Depending on outside temperature, we generally only run the one in the master bedroom when we are eating, hanging out in the living area, etc. All good advice given above.
    2022 Momentum 351M-R
    2019 Ford F450 Platinum CC 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; Truck Covers USA American Work Tonneau; B&W 25K hitch; Airlift 5000 Ultimate+ w/WirelessAir; ZRoadZ back-up lamps
    Gone: 2018 Reflection 28BH; 2017 Ford F350 Platinum CCSB 6.7L Powerstroke FX4; 2015 GMC Denali 2500HD CCSB Dmax
    Gone but still in the family: 2004.5 Chev 2500HD CCSB LTZ Dmax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Brian,
    Sorry for the several week delay. We are looking at dealing with Tom Schaffers RV. If we decide to buy. Didn't know about the slame latch change for 2019 but definitely has me thinking about waiting.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Schaffers Rv is represented here on the forum as huntr70, he is great with helpful knowledge , should be a good dealer to work with.
    I have not dealt with them but seems very good on the forum.

Good luck

Brian

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably too late but I added a piece of channel iron under the front storage. It seemed weak and I carry some heavier items there.
    Be sure to have them pull all the valves as we had one frozen with plumbers glue.
    Also make sure AC’works on both fan speeds.

Now we have another electrical warranty recall and it’s 100 mile round trip to dealer.
    Bretz RV service has been great to deal with !
    Billings MT

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonl78 View Post
    Ok, so a little more rambling.....I have a few more quick recommendations. The tri-fold sofa is ok but I really wish I could have gotten the theater seating instead. The heated and massage theater seats require power so an outlet would need to be added. Instead, we bought a storage ottoman works pretty well. It's nice to have a place to put your feet up. Another one is the Furrion radio. Let's be honest this unit leaves a lot to be desired. I haven't looked for an alternate but it may be something I consider in the future. While I'm on the topic of electronics, I'd also like to replace the televisions. I don't care for the brand they use and will probably look to replace them with Samsung smart TVs. I didn't buy the camper to sit and watch tv but on those rainy days it's nice to have a good quality tv to watch. I did add a 24" Samsung smart tv to the bedroom so I can watch news/weather at night before bed. Those were just a few other quick things I thought of after my last post.
    Jason:
    Can you replace the trim fold sofa with the theater chairs? Brochure says the tri fold is forced and the theater seats are an option for the u- shaped dinette. I too would rather have two recliners in place of the tri fold sofa but doesn’t appear that is an option from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soccer Dad— sent you a pm

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FLTom52 View Post
    Jason:
    Can you replace the trim fold sofa with the theater chairs? Brochure says the tri fold is forced and the theater seats are an option for the u- shaped dinette. I too would rather have two recliners in place of the tri fold sofa but doesn’t appear that is an option from the factory.

Tom,

You may be able to ask the dealer to assist you with the swap. Some people have said the dealers switched furniture out for them. If nothing else, you could get the tri-fold sofa and try to sell it and buy recliners for a replacement.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owners of the 28 bh.

My DW would like to know where you buy sheets that fit those weird bunk beds.( she really hates them btw)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just use regular sheets for a double bed and tuck the corner under on the rounded edge. It may not be a perfect solution but works for us.
    2018 Reflection 28BH
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch ISR Version
    Predator 3500W Inverter Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Mega cab SRW w/6.4L Hemi, Ramboxes, Active Air Rear Suspension
    2017 Aluma 8214HS
    2015 Lund Crossover 1775 XS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this thread is over a year old, but we’re looking to possibly upgrade to 28bh. However, I’m worried about the new triple bunk design. It isn’t a problem now with a 7 year old daughter and a 3 year old boy, but what about when they’re 6’ tall? I haven’t been in a 2020 yet. Just curious what everyone thinks. I’m also looking at the 31mb.
    Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2021 Reflection 28BH
    Pullrite Superlite 2600
    2019 Ford F250 CC SB 6.7L
    2017 Jayco 27bhs (Sold)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast