User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    kellypayne7

New Momentum 385th

Hello everyone,we pick our new trailer up Tuesday. Bargained hard and shopped around and I think we got a decent deal ( comparatively of corse, these things cost as much as decent house where we live!) My 2007 Cyclone burned down a couple weeks ago and I had to hurry and buy a new trailer as we are in the middle of our season. We travel the country from March through October with our three organ grinder monkeys ( probably a fairly unique use of a toy hauler it was very hard to find a trailer to suit our needs and we did end up compromising.Theres so many things on these we don't need but all brands seem to have. Such as extra bathroom, happy jack bunks and patio. But the storage won me over! Almost all the trailers we looked at had none( except those 6 in deep cabinets. What's with that anyhow) Anyway hopefully traveling will be more pleasant with our new Momentum!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks Kelly for explaining the reason for the monkey cages. How about some pictures of the monkeys.

kellypayne7
    How do you post pictures? Can you do it from your phone?

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think you have to have a host like photobucket to upload from. Maybe some of our more technological savvy members will stop by and let us know for sure.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you use the "Go Advanced" tab you can post picture that are on your device as attached thumbnails. Under "additional options" you will see "Attachments" and then a "Manage Attachments" button. Clicking the "Manage "Attachments" button brings up a seperate screen and the first option is "Upload Files from your Computer" with the browse option. You however, might have to be a site sponser to be able to use that after your initial 30 days. Best $12.00 you will spend.
    David & Linda - Plainview, VA
    2008 3500HD CrewCab DRW
    2014 369RL #258
    2007 Solstice
    2008 TrailBlazer
    2016 Kia Sorento
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]