Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1521 View Post
    Yes. See my signature and what I pull. The truck has 23,000 miles on it and does a wonderful job pulling my 10,500 lb, 37' trailer. Would not hesitate to recommend it.
    I have checked out many of your old posts about your Titan and 313. I am at a similar crossroads with my tow vehicle TW. 2500 Suburban, 2k payload left with full fuel and my usual load of tools and fluids along with myself on board, 6k rear axle with 2.5k left so weight is not my issue. My issue is specifically that nobody makes a class V reciever for the truck. So to be legal eagle I need to keep my TW at 1200 which is nothing new as I pull a 11k toy hauler and have played the balancing act for 10 years. My ultimate question to you is how did she pull with 1200TW and 300lbs hanging off the bumper, any sway? To further mitigate TW gain I intend to follow a blueprint similar to yours. I will be landing 2 lithium batteries over the axles under the kitchen sink and rigging up a rack and tool box off the bumper to hang weight on, tools, firewood, etc... I intend to mount my solar panels over or behind the axles as well then balance myself out to 1200TW with clothes in the big closet and miscellaneous in the pass through storage.

Really looking for feedback on how she pulled with only 1200TW. 315rlts is my intention for purchase.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by az_fez_jet; 04-10-2021 at 10:08 PM.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got rid of a stripped down 2018 Titan. It had a CCC 1498 lbs. That's more than I saw looking at 2021 XD's. Nissans are your basic soccer dad truck. Great for towing utility trailers, awesome bumper to bumper warranty, almost luxury car style ride. I always said it was a LG car with a pickup bed.

3 days ago I traded it in for a Ram 3500. Enough said..............

Oh look my signature still has my Titan listed. I'll have to change that.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 Laramie, 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    2021 337rls w/ Andersen hitch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12