User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ordering cover for my 313RLTS - length?

Getting ready to place order for a Calmark Cover for my trailer. The measurement that I'm getting from the tip of the front cap to the back of the ladder is 35' 7". I see numbers all over the board - GDRV Service says it's 34'8" cap to tail - nearly a foot difference.

I know what my tape measure says (I measured it 3 times), but does my 35'7" sound about right? This does not include the propane tanks.
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 313RLTS
    2020 Riverstone 39FK
    2016 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Lariat 2WD DRW

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jim1521 View Post
    Getting ready to place order for a Calmark Cover for my trailer. The measurement that I'm getting from the tip of the front cap to the back of the ladder is 35' 7". I see numbers all over the board - GDRV Service says it's 34'8" cap to tail - nearly a foot difference.

I know what my tape measure says (I measured it 3 times), but does my 35'7" sound about right? This does not include the propane tanks.
    Jim1521,
    I used a known straight board and held a level on it and rested it against the front cap. Marked the cap and measure from this point to the back of the unit at the same height above the aluminum skirt. I have a Calmark cover on my 2600RB and it fits perfectly. Nice folks there as well. I use swimming pool storage pillows under the cover on the roof to help to drain off rain and melting snow.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4