User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    nguyenbio

Furrion TV Remote Code

Just installed our Tailgater into our 303. The Dish box has a great remote that I would like to use to run the Furrion TV also, just like at home. Unfortunately, Furrion is not listed in the remote code book that is supplied with the dish receiver. I have never ran into this problem before. I did the search function but after ten minutes, I was still pushing buttons. Has anyone been able to figure out or find out the remote code for the Furrion?

Thanks in Advance,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nguyenbio - I just returned from my first trip with our 303 and could NOT get the Dish Network receiver to work with the Tailgater connected to any of the trailer connections. After over an hour of trials I was forced to run the cable directly from the Tailgater to the receiver thru a window. Can you tell me which connector you used on the trailer for the Tailgater and which connection you used to your receiver?
    I am using a HDMI from receiver to TV.

Unfortunately, I was so miffed at having to run the cable thru the window that I did not even mess with trying to find compatible remote code for the Furrion.

Thanks in advance for any info.
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

nguyenbio
    Retread,
    I attached the coaxial from the tailgater to the input located near all your valves labeled "living room." I then attached the receiver to the coaxial that is not utilized located in the upper left cabinet of the entertainment center. Note: if you were using cable service at your CG, then you would just plug in their coaxial to the input near the valves labeled "cable" and be done. I connected the TV to the receiver with an HDMI cable. Turned it on, locked it in and up in running in 10 mins.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nguyenbio - Thanks for the info. I was "afraid" that would be your answer. I tried that connection combo also and nothing works. A continuity check indicates everything is ok; however, there apparently is something preventing the 12-volt power requirement from getting to the antenna. Guess I'll be removing some panels and attempt to see if anything is amiss.
    Thanks again.
    R Kaiser
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Winegard dome for my Direct tv. Thanks for this info. So Furrion is that the brand of the tv? If so I have never heard of it!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joe - Changed the "jumper cable" from the blank connector inside the cabinet to the receiver today and everything works fine. Can't resolve in my mind why continuity check indicated the 1st cable was ok, but won't miss any sleep over it.
    To answer your original code question .... I followed instructions on page 60 of the Dish User's Guide to marry the Dish remote controller to the Furrion TV. In short:
    1. Turn on TV and Receiver
    2. Press and hold the TV button on the remote until all "mode buttons" light up, then release the TV button.
    3. Press the Power button once.
    4. Press the Up Arrow button until the TV turns off. (took 13 presses I believe for mine)
    5. Press the # button.
    6. Press the Power button and turn on TV. Try controlling the volume and if everything works - you're finished.
    (If the Power button does not turn TV on, and/or if the remote does not control the volume, start at step one again and continue using the up button for up to 25 times to see if another code will work. If still not working, start again and use the down button in the same manner.)

For mine, on the 13th press of the UP button, the TV went off, I pressed the # button, then the Power button, the TV came on and the remote works it just like it's supposed to.
    Hope this helps.

R. Kaiser

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mr Lucky -
    Yes, Furrion is the brand of TV and audio component in the GD Reflection (and I suppose in all GD products). I do wish GD used electronics made in USA, but understand it is difficult to find things.
    Furrion LTD is a privately owned HongKong based company (established in 2007) providing electronic products for recreational vehicles, boats, and some kitchen products for residential use. Most products are shipped thru the Port of Los Angeles for distribution throughout the USA. They also have distributors in the UK, China, and other Euro countries.

" Company Info

Furrion is a leading technology company specializing in the Audio visual and kitchen appliance industry for USA and European markets, with offices in USA, UK, Hong Kong and China. Furrion strives itself on being a fun and innovated company providing new and fresh ideas for the electronic industry. "

They are currently advertising for a Graphic Designer to work in the HK office - in case you want a job in HK !! HA ! (not me!) Have a wonderful day.
    RK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info! As far as applying for that job we are to busy camping! Ha Ha! Been retired for 4 1/2 years and enjoying every minute! Next month I turn 61 and living the best darn life I could ask for!!! Hopefully next year the wife retires and we can add many more camping days during the season!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the step by step on syncing up the dish satellite remote to the TV. I have a Winegard Pathway X1 and 211z receiver and couldn't find Furrion TV for code, either. Appreciate.
    Bbirds14
    Atlanta, Georgia
    Zeus and Barnaby, Golden Retrievers
    F250 Lariat, SWB, 6.7L Diesel, 4x4 (Kodi)
    2014 Reflection 337RLS #494