User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mopeka tank sensors are nice. I have not had any issues with them at all. They also have pretty much close to estimated tank level. I have filled my tanks at least 3 times already since taking ownership. The sensors reset pretty quickly once reattached.

Reasons for more propane use.

1) Extended season. Before this trailer, our camping season would start sometime around Late June and go until end of October. This was mainly due to the activities my daughter was involved in. Now our camping season this year will start in Mid April which is the earliest we kicked off and run until mid November. This means longer camping season more propane to keep warm and the like.

2) This trailer allows me to integrate the grill. Our old trailer had an outlet but it never worked right. This one does and I have the proper configuration for it. No more forgetting the 20 pounder at home or using 1 pounders for the grill. There is more demand form the tanks.

This year I will be topping of one tank when I get a minute to pull it off. It was cheap on the last fill up. 35 bucks for both of them. The old trailer I wound up filling one at a time since I never really burned though the gas. Since we only camp a couple of times a year in the cooler weather. Now we are like. The trailer is calling let's go. LoL
    2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT CCSB 4x4 6.2 gasser 3.73 E locker
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 285BHS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been awhile on updates as I have not done too many. However we now have Fire TV Sticks on the TVs in the trailer. So in an effort to keep the electrical wire clutter to a minimum I installed a couple of Duplex with USB ports outlets. The first or is behind the TV in the main area. It has already come in handy with charging a camera. The other outlet is just above the TV in the bedroom. It's nice to have an extra outlet.

Overall pretty simple install. Took maybe an hour overall. Costs were getting the bulk pack from Amazon, a couple of old work boxes, and some wire. I think the 6 pack of outlets were around 75 bucks.

My next mission will be to install a few more around the trailer for additional USB charging capacity.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200808_171812.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	55.6 KB 
ID:	28655Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200808_171834.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	28656

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just another update. No Pictures though....

OK. We found that we didn't need any additional USB ports. Everything we have is perfect. No issues.

This weekend I installed another remote control Maxx Air fan in the bunk house. Turns out the manual version was too difficult to reach and use. On Thursday I was at the dealership getting recall work performed. They had a MAxx Air fan in stock. A bit more than I wanted to spend but then again no one had one in stock. The dealership with my customer discount was quite a bit less than a Camping World or even Amazon for that matter. This morning I was on the roof removing the manual one and installing the remote controlled model. Next weekend is a campground yard sale. So I will tag it and figure I have the right market for it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456