User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by powerscol View Post
    Give GD customer service a call and tell them what you are doing. They may be able to email you a sketch of the floor supports and advise on clearance to any tanks and electrical, etc..
    Fixed long ago - note the pictures above lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
    Yeah man, I strongly recommend looking into the Pitbull Trailer Restraint system. Requires no straps, no wheel chocks, nothing. It's infinitely easier than any wheel chock setup.

Anyway, I got it figured out in the end. Someone at the factory saw fit to mount the rear-most piece of coroplast up with freaking nails instead of self-tapping screws. It made it infinitely harder to get them out enough to see/feel up under there. I'll share pictures when I actually use it next week.
    What length bolts did you get from Pit Bull for the installation?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this post MightBobo. Just yesterday we put in our order for a 2022 351MS. And want to install these receiver plates (2 of them) for the Pitbull TRS. I know its a long shot but...I have asked our dealer to reach out and ask the factory if they would install the plates at the factory. Fingers crossed....if not, I would definitely like to reach out to you and see if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,
    Daryl Richardson

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
    So yeah. It took until a couple weeks ago to get my trailer back. Lets just say it was about 4 months longer than it was projected to be...

Im actually taking it out tomorrow with my bike! Ill grab pictures for you!
    Very nice. I'm looking to do the same thing on my 351M, was the area reasonably easy to access under the plate you mounted? Any holding tank underneath that area or just insulation/air?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awaiting deliver of our 216TH. I want to install my Pitbull plates WITHOUT drilling through the floor. Anyone done this with success? TIA- newbie, Tricklidz

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricklidz View Post
    Awaiting deliver of our 216TH. I want to install my Pitbull plates WITHOUT drilling through the floor. Anyone done this with success? TIA- newbie, Tricklidz
    What is a 216TH....haven't heard of that one.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12