We saw the Grand Design (GD) products for the first time at the Des Moines RV show in Feb. 2014. My wife and our daughter and son-in-law all liked everything we saw with GD. We were not seriously thinking about buying a fiver and pickup but here we are just several weeks later, owners of a 2014 Reflection and a fully loaded garage queen 2012 LTZ Duramax.

We were ready to buy a new 337 from our local dealer several weeks ago after narrowing our top three choices to either a GD, Heartland, or Forest River product but unbelievably a few days later ran across a one time used pristine 303 just 400 miles away. We have not used it yet but plan to get it out of storage next week for our annual family July vacation. Looking very forward to it !

I talked with GD customer service a couple times a few weeks ago and was thoroughly impressed with Ryan and the other young man I spoke with. Talk about helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, and jazzed about working for a new RV company which has and hopefully will continue to turn the industry upside down.........GO GRAND DESIGN !