User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I replaced my 50 with an 80 3 yrs ago and have had zero issues. Perhaps u need a new 80 amp breaker
    John & Joanne
    2018 Solitude 374TH
    2018 GMC 3500HD Duramax CC DRW
    2001 Harley Ultra Classic

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    You need to remember that the lower the voltage the higher the amperage required to run the pump. If the pump is continually being used with weak battery(s) it will continue to draw high amperage and trip breakers which in turn will wear out and/or burn the breaker contacts. Even if on shore power, the draw on the battery(s) is significant.

Mine has never tripped since changing to the 80 but my batteries are always sufficiently charged.
    Very good point mine has never tripped in 3 yrs but my batteries r always well charged
    John & Joanne
    2018 Solitude 374TH
    2018 GMC 3500HD Duramax CC DRW
    2001 Harley Ultra Classic

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have brand new batteries in my Solitude. The panel inside shows they are fully charged. We camped on our entire trip at RV parks where we had 50 amp power so the batteries are fully charged every night. Now I didn't pay too much attention to when the cutouts occurred. I have a residential refrigerator in my rig which with the inverter can draw about 8 amps. If I drive for 5 hours that would use 40 amp hours. My batteries are capable of 220 amp hours so they shouldn't be discharged much when we reach our destinations (they are charged somewhat en route by my truck alternator). I have ordered a new 80 amp circuit breaker (manual reset) so I will know when the breaker trips. I know it is a pain to go into the compartment at the front to reset the breaker but that is the price you pay.
    Jim and Sandi
    2018 Solitude 310GK-R
    2017Ram2500 Laramie HD 6.4 Hemi Andersen Hitch

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    In our 380TH in the front generator compartment. Follow the big fat red wire coming from the hydraulic pump.

I think it was the bottom wire. Link to better info.
    Hey Orbiker…little off topic, but I’ve been trying to track down what that red wire/fuse that connects to the brown wire that is in your photo….any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2018 Momentum 349M - WeatherTek - 3rd A/C

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmetzkow View Post
    Hey Orbiker…little off topic, but I’ve been trying to track down what that red wire/fuse that connects to the brown wire that is in your photo….any idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'll bet it's something like the awnings or something like that. It's very nice how all the rv companies hide things like that. And NO wiring diagram at all. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    I'll bet it's something like the awnings or something like that. It's very nice how all the rv companies hide things like that. And NO wiring diagram at all. KEN
    I’m thinking it’s the backup cam.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345