Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JDWHSKY View Post
    Thanks for the drawing.

Gray tanks - 2 are 43 gallons and 1 is 32 gallons. Any guess as to what the 32 gallon tank is (kitchen, bathroom, or washer)?
    On mine, the 32 gal is the washer. The rear 43 is the kitchen and the other is the bath sink & shower.
    Bob and Joanne
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 F-250, Crew Cab, Short Bed, 7.3 Gas, 4x4
    20K Weigh-Safe hitch

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bhbery View Post
    On mine, the 32 gal is the washer. The rear 43 is the kitchen and the other is the bath sink & shower.
    That is correct. That diagram is the order the tanks are in, left being the rear, right being the front.
    2018 Reflection 315RLTS
    2023 F350 Lariat 6.7L/CC/LB/FX4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2022 315RLTS, and I tried to manifold the gray tanks using the twist-on valve referenced in an earlier post. However, there was no change in the water levels. Is GD installing some kind of backflow preventer that doesn't allow water from one almost full gray tank to another 1/3 full tank, or to the 32 gal washer tank that I don't use since I have no washer? I opened all three gray tanks with no change in water levels.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintYourNameHere View Post
    I have a 2022 315RLTS, and I tried to manifold the gray tanks using the twist-on valve referenced in an earlier post. However, there was no change in the water levels. Is GD installing some kind of backflow preventer that doesn't allow water from one almost full gray tank to another 1/3 full tank, or to the 32 gal washer tank that I don't use since I have no washer? I opened all three gray tanks with no change in water levels.
    To my knowledge, there are no check valves in the system. I believe the the 32 gal washer tank is shorter than the 43 gal tanks so, assuming the tops are all at the floor level, the bottom of this tank is higher than the others. I know that I don’t get any water in my washer tank until the other two are full.
    Bob and Joanne
    2021 Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 F-250, Crew Cab, Short Bed, 7.3 Gas, 4x4
    20K Weigh-Safe hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would expect that with the smaller tank, but I couldn't get the two others to balance. I left it for a day, and one was 1/3, the other 2/3. Maybe it is a new "feature" on the 2022s.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintYourNameHere View Post
    I would expect that with the smaller tank, but I couldn't get the two others to balance. I left it for a day, and one was 1/3, the other 2/3. Maybe it is a new "feature" on the 2022s.
    The level sensors are notoriously inaccurate. I never pay any attention to them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123