Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad many dealers are not stocking the Super Sofa. I wonder who is the manufacturer of the unit?

The dealers close to me have the optional table and chairs, and the SuperSofa would just be another $550 or so extra. To order one with SuperSofa, they're wanting $2K more than the one with the $500 table and chairs. The dollars just don't add up.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our Reflection was standard with the Theatre seating, but for all the love in our marriage, we wanted separate seats! We also wanted an actual table between us. We opted for the Rocker Recliners instead. Our only issue is that they are not wall huggers, and thus must be moved away from the wall for a good recline. When you move them out, they end up sitting half on/half off the slide and get really teetery. I am looking to design a small "slide extension", basically a carpeted piece of wood that can sit up against the slide when parked, and extend the surface area for the chairs to sit on. During travel, it can be placed between the slides in the small space left with the slides in. Would love to hear if anyone else has experienced this same issue, and their fix, if any.
    Chuck and Kara
    Southern Arizona
    2014 GD Reflection 337RLS #353
    2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD- Duramax/Allison

Timon0x31
    Googled Super Sofa but didn't find much. Link please.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.granddesignrv.com//_share...ng-options.jpg

Try that address.

The super sofa lounge is an option in the 323BHS model.....
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the price sheet for the 2015 Reflection. It says under options: Super Sofa Lounge (323BHS only) $1,177

Just us 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CK2018 View Post
    Our Reflection was standard with the Theatre seating, but for all the love in our marriage, we wanted separate seats! We also wanted an actual table between us. We opted for the Rocker Recliners instead. Our only issue is that they are not wall huggers, and thus must be moved away from the wall for a good recline. When you move them out, they end up sitting half on/half off the slide and get really teetery. I am looking to design a small "slide extension", basically a carpeted piece of wood that can sit up against the slide when parked, and extend the surface area for the chairs to sit on. During travel, it can be placed between the slides in the small space left with the slides in. Would love to hear if anyone else has experienced this same issue, and their fix, if any.
    When we picked up our 293 it had the 2 recliners instead of the theater set. My wife wanted the theaters but they said they couldn't do it. I liked the recliners and with only 2 of us , we moved the 2 chairs at the table and that gives us a lot more room. My wife has a hard time falling forward when closing because of the round stand on the bottom. I like your idea of the added flooring. It would of been nice to have had wall huggers. The recliners are nice but is hard to get out of. Our last campers recliners were smaller and not as plush. Let us know how the added floor goes.

Timon0x31
    Thanks,

Theater seating the kind of seating my wife does not like. She would rather have independent seats that can be moved around then secured for travel.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CK2018 View Post
    CK,
    We had the same issue and contacted GD about it. They said to do as you mentioned, adding a piece of plywood for the chairs to sit on. I didn't feel it was my responsibility to fix their problem and asked to exchange for theater seating. GD said that it wasn't covered under warranty, so I contacted my sales dealer and fortunately their customer service was much better then GD's. They were happy to exchange my recliners for the theater seating. After having the opportunity of using both types of seating, we found the theater seating much more suitable for us.
    Mark & Midge
    Callie our grandaughter
    Cooper our Golden
    303rls #235
    2004 Dodge Cummins Dually
    Lawrence, KS
    Mark-Retired
    Midge-HSUS State Director

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve and Cill View Post
    Welcome to the forum John & Lisa, don't you just love your Solitude!

Steve
    Thank you. Our Solitude is great. We are heading to Maine next week. That will be a true travel test.
    As for the theater seating we originally were going to exchange it for recliners. However after using it for a while, we are no longer in a rush to change them out.
    John and Lisa
    2014 Solitude 369RL #1849
    2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the 2015 337RLS. I guess we have the theater seating with the removable cup holder in the middle, and that they don't recline??? Tried and tried to get them to recline!!! Just wondering...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast