User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iam glad your dealer is going to install three rollers. Let me know how it turns out and if that’s the answer to our problem. Ours is going back to GD for the roller install, along with another issue, at the end of May. It’s in storage right now. I hope you have a safe and great trip with no more slide issues! It is frustrating, but GD has been great to deal with on this problem and they are aware of it.
    Safe travels!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2018 303RLS and when we returned last week I noticed that the drivers slide seems to have torn the floor between the island and the stove. We have owned this unit for over 1 Year and really love it. Unfortunately our dealer is in Iowa since we traded a previous competitor's unit due to an accident. Can you recommend a dealer (preferably in North Texas or the manufacturer contact, in order to get this repaired?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EJWilliams View Post
    We have a 2018 303RLS and when we returned last week I noticed that the drivers slide seems to have torn the floor between the island and the stove. We have owned this unit for over 1 Year and really love it. Unfortunately our dealer is in Iowa since we traded a previous competitor's unit due to an accident. Can you recommend a dealer (preferably in North Texas or the manufacturer contact, in order to get this repaired?

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk
    I would call GD and ask for a dealer in your area that they would recommend. There is a new kit out to help with that issue.
    It consists of extra rollers that can be installed. I believe the dealer would have to order it from GD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had the floor rip on our 2018 303RLS street side. Took it to Lazy Days Tucson under warranty. They repaired the floor, operated the slide and ripped it again...they never thought to adjust the rollers. what a bunch of untrained/uncaring people!
    They did repair it again and all seems well for now

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think new 303's are leaving the factory with the additional rollers? I have one on it's way right now and thought I'd catch up on issues by reading the forums here. I guess I should have a look and see if there are the extra rollers...

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    Do you think new 303's are leaving the factory with the additional rollers? I have one on it's way right now and thought I'd catch up on issues by reading the forums here. I guess I should have a look and see if there are the extra rollers...
    Welcome to the forum.
    It seems some are getting new campers with extra supporting rollers installed at the time of manufacture. Others have not received this. Not sure when or if the change was made by GD so there may be some units on dealer lots that are up to date and others , maybe a month or 2 older that are not. Would be worth your time to add it to the PDI list when you go to your dealer to take delivery. I recommend you do not sign papers until you are completely satisfied with the unit. Some dealers will make you wait months after you sign even for warranty work.

Brian

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine was built 12/18 and does not have extra rollers. GD only authorized a slide adjustment. My floor hasn’t torn yet but my gut feeling is it’s only a matter of time.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. Make sure you get them installed by the dealer before signing.
    We are getting them installed by GD while we have other work done. Our dealer adjusted the slide but it won’t solve the issue.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2018 tore the floor back in the fall and we took it to our dealer. They contacted Grand Design and a new floor was authorized, plus they added extra rollers and adjusted the slide to make sure doesn't happen again. The tech noticed that the slide floor was bowed in the middle when he was starting to replace the floor and said that extra rollers were needed. GD authorized those as well. Great customer service from Grand Design AND Wilkins RV in Bath, NY.
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know the part number for the rollers/kit? I would like to add them to my 2017 303RLS.
    Bill

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2017 GMC Sierra Denali 2500HD Duramax
    Curt Q20 and R20 slider with GM factory pucks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast