Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

337RLS light issue

Pulled in to our campground yesterday for a couple of nights and when we went to turn on the lights in the bedroom slide neither one worked. Has this happened to anybody. All of the other lights work.
    David & Kyrenda
    2010 Ford F-250 Diesel
    2019 Reflection 337rls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never a light problem but when installing some optional lights and switches found some loose connections (crimps). Maybe take the lights down and check the connections. This kind of issues just take time to trace out. Took me a while to get all the cable coax connections fixed.
    Good luck!
    Tom
    Tom and Sandi
    2017 337RLS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had some badly crimped wires. The lights in the pillow area, the outside "blue light" on the street side, and the water heater 12 volt circuit were blowing the fuse each time the light was turned on. The dealer found a bad connection. Also the bedroom slide quit working and it was also a bad connection on the panel by the battery box.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, on our 303 I had the battery disconnect on, plugged in and had forgotten to turn on the breaker at the pedestal. Definitely a WTF moment brought to my attention by my lovely bride.
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampton View Post
    Pulled in to our campground yesterday for a couple of nights and when we went to turn on the lights in the bedroom slide neither one worked. Has this happened to anybody. All of the other lights work.
    I had the same problem last spring. The blue lights under the bedroom slide didn't work either. I traced it to a loose connection behind the wall in the basement. You can follow the wires from where they come into the basement and back behind the wall.