User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GravesDiesel View Post
    Switches ordered from Wiring Products! Thank you! Gonna make this unit even more lovable!
    Please keep us updated on your progress. I also have a 350M and am curious if it is much different then the OP's setup.
    2017 Momentum 350M
    2017 Ram 3500 4X4 Megacab DRW CTD Aisin with B&W companion hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will do! My whole setup is similar to yours but one year model newer.

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doug, quick question on this. Did you put a USB flash drive in the one touch panel and make a backup of the programmng before you started on this project? And if you did, can you explain to us how to do it? Thanks
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Doug, quick question on this. Did you put a USB flash drive in the one touch panel and make a backup of the programmng before you started on this project? And if you did, can you explain to us how to do it? Thanks
    No, I did not even try to do a backup as I was only changing the programming for the switch type and there were no switched connected until I did this add.
    2022 Reflection150 226RK
    2022 F150 Powerboost hybrid with 3.5L Ecoboost

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Finally took a little time to tinker with this and I have a different lighting controller under the steps and apparently a different tablet for the one control panel? Mine asks me for a numeric only password when I press the yellow icon five times in the upper left corner. I do not know what password to enter so I am stuck there. My unit also has no switch controlled lights that are also controlled by the one control unit. The garage items are all controlled with switches and the "hallway"/stairs light, bathroom light, bedroom light and bed lights are controlled by switches but not by the one control. It controls the front cap, underbody, porch, flood, awning, kitchen/living room/couch (slide room ceiling), chandelier, counter, inside accent and bunk lights. The kitchen overhead, living room overhead and couch slide ceiling lights are all tied together at the one control unit under the stairs, so I can separate them into three different circuits, which I also plan to do. My awning lights are controlled by the controller unit (which also controls the awning and possibly the bedroom slide?) next to the lighting control unit. I can put its switch on one of these switches or mount a switch in the storage compartment for it. I dont really care if one control works it or not.
    Do yall have any idea how to get into the password of the hard wired one control "tablet"?
    2018 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2018 Dodge Ram 4500 4x4 4 door flatbed Cummins Aisin 4.10s

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do yall have any idea how to get into the password of the hard wired one control "tablet"?
    The password is the last 4 digits of the version located in the bottom right hand of the tablet.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    The password is the last 4 digits of the version located in the bottom right hand of the tablet.
    Thank you!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I got into the one control and switched a couple circuits around to make the lighting more appealing. I still have not added the switches yet. Looks like it is going to be a PITA to pull the wires down through the wall to the control unit.
    2018 Grand Design Momentum 350M
    2018 Dodge Ram 4500 4x4 4 door flatbed Cummins Aisin 4.10s

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I got into the one control and switched a couple circuits around to make the lighting more appealing. I still have not added the switches yet. Looks like it is going to be a PITA to pull the wires down through the wall to the control unit.
    What changes did you make?
    2018 F450 Lariat Ultimate
    2019 Momentum 381

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviving an older thread. I started a new thread at https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...Light-Switches that shows how I added manual switches for my 2017 Momentum. Not sure when the light control panel was revised but mine was not like the OP.
    Steve
    2017 F350 6.7 Lariat DRW
    2017 Momentum 388M
    North of Houston

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast