OK, after thinking about it for a short time, I decided that it probably would NOT be a good idea for there to be power to the SIX modules all the time. So my original install a week or two ago had the modules with 12VDC on them 24/7/365....even when just sitting and not being used. 1. Having power on them 100% of the time would likely shorten the life of the modules. 2. That would also cause a tiny bit of current draw on the batteries, which was just unnecessary if the switches were not being used....like when we are camping. So the solution was pretty simple, I ordered a wall plate and a SPST RV switch and rewired the power from the LED Lighting module to go to the switch first, then on to the modules. This allows me to turn them on/off very easily by just opening the baggage slide compartment door and flipping the switch on.

The install should have been pretty easy, but I ended up taking out the 120VAC outdoor recept. in order to give me some extra room to run the switch wiring through. Of course I re-installed the recept. when I was done, and this is where and how the switch looks after install. Hopefully, this will wrap up the Wireless light Switch install....