Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays Chuckle

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chief
    Have you been saving these up? you need to pace yourself.

Brian

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is from a long time back....names can be changed to pick on anyone

The President, the Pope and a Boy scout are on air force one. Suddenly there is a huge commotion, screaming, and panic - and everyone but the thee of them bale out. When they look to get a chute there are only two left. They stand there looking at each other in silence when the President speaks up that he is the leader of the free world and cant die, grabs a chute and out he goes leaving the Pope and Boy scout. The Pope looks at the scout and says - go my son, God will protect me. The boy scout replies back, no worries Pope - the President grabbed my back pack.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in a Nursing Home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub." "Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"
    Barb, Lyle and the 3 four-legged kids
    2015 Solitude 369RL #3521
    2018 Ford F350 DRW

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I called an old engineer buddy and asked what he was doing these days.

He told me he was working on "aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum, and steel under a constrained environment."

I was quite impressed, until I learned that he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife's supervision.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post
    I called an old engineer buddy and asked what he was doing these days.

He told me he was working on "aqua-thermal treatment of ceramics, aluminum, and steel under a constrained environment."

I was quite impressed, until I learned that he was washing dishes with hot water under his wife's supervision.

John
    Oh, that's a good one, John......especially the constrained environment part !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PROOF THAT MEN HAVE BETTER FRIENDS

Friendship among women:

A woman didn't come home one night. The next morning she came home. She told her husband that she had slept over at a friend's house. The man called his wife's 10 best friends. None of them said that they knew anything about it.

Friendship among Men:

A man didn't come home one night. The next morning when he came home, he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend's house. The woman called her husband's 10 best friends.

Eight of his friends confirmed that he had indeed been there and slept over. Two of them said that he was still there.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Campers View Post
    After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.
    Told me Mother WTF meant "wow that's fantastic". Has made her emails quite hillarious at times.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is a dog better than a wife?

Because when you come in at 2 AM with lipstick on your collar and whiskey on your breath, your dog will be happy to see you...
    Eddie, Cindy, n Maddie (our fearless Yorkie)
    2012 F-350 LWB 4x4 6.7 SRW C-cab with B&W Turnover + Companion pulling a 2017 307MKS Reflection

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearing Loss

The man goes to the Doctor, at the end of his exam the Doctor asks him "Is there anything else you want to discuss?"

The man says "Yes", "My wife is losing her hearing, she can't hear me from across the room."

The doctor says "Go home, wait until your wife is across the room with her back to you and ask her a question in a normal tone of voice if she doesn't answer move halfway across the room and repeat the question, if she still doesn't answer move right behind her and ask the question again, come back next week and tell me what happened and we will go on from there."

The man goes home, his wife is cooking dinner in the kitchen, from across the room he asks"Honey, what is for dinner?" No answer.
    The man moves halfway across the room towards her and asks the question again "Honey, what is for dinner?" Again no answer, he thinks to himself, This is worse than I thought.
    The man moves directly behind his wife and asks again "Honey, What's for dinner?"

The wife says "For the third damn time, Spaghetti and meatballs"!

And with that ladies and gentleman, I have achieved the coveted 4 star status!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    The wife says "For the third damn time, Spaghetti and meatballs"!

And with that ladies and gentleman, I have achieved the coveted 4 star status!
    That was worth the heavy lifting ! Cheers to that !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast