User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roady1 View Post
    Awesome that is what I wanted to hear. Did you have to deinstall the app and then reinstall it to go through the setup again?
    No, there is a menu option that lets you reset the app. On android click the gear icon in the upper right and click "restart wizard". Not sure about apples products.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the radio and router configured. Tomorrow I will move the camper and start the install and configuring of the OneControl.
    2017 Momentum 350M
    2017 Ram 3500 4X4 Megacab DRW CTD Aisin with B&W companion hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Long cold day prepping camper for its first trip. Got the new networking gear all set up and it works pretty nice. I think it will be very nice not to have to keep switching WIFI's to get to OneControl now. I mounted the router in the basement upside down between the floor supports and plugged all the gear into a surge protector that I can turn on and off with the push of a button. I have probably a 35' coil of CAT5E rolled up at the drivers side basement door that is long enough to get to anywhere on the trailer with a suction cup mount on the radio. Worked well with my home network and look forward to try it within the campground.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions
    2017 Momentum 350M
    2017 Ram 3500 4X4 Megacab DRW CTD Aisin with B&W companion hitch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Private Secure Network with One Control

If anyone is thinking about attempting this setup I’d recommend using the slightly more expensive Ubiquiti NANO, which is what I used, instead of the Ubiquiti LOCO M2, the OP listed above.

The Nano has twice the range and higher signal levels.

Some users on the Ubiquiti forums have reported the Locos will lose signal and have to be rebooted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DaveMatthewsBand; 03-09-2019 at 05:14 PM.
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123