User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Touch Up Paint, Imagine 2970rl

Hi everyone. I just wanted to put out some information that might help some of you. I recently went through hell trying to get paint codes for my Imagine 2970rl so I could fix some blemishes from rocks etc... After some back and forth with Grand Design, they gave me the paint codes for the black and brushed nickel colors. They did not have the dark brown paint code for the bottom skirting around the trailer. Unfortunately, this is the part of the trailer that is getting most of the rock chip damage. After some experimenting, I have found a substitute which is almost an exact match to the dark brown. I have used it on my trailer and unless you know its there and look closely, you cant even notice a difference. It is as follows:

"ColorRite 2Tip Mercedes-Benz All Automotive Touch-up Paint - Dark Brown DB-409 - Color-and-Clearcoat Package"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I am sure it's not a perfect "exact" match but it is very very close. And it covers up those unsightly rock chips that show up. The paint pen comes with 2 sides. Color and Clear Coat. I just use the color and not the clear coat so there is not a shiny paint repair that sticks out from the matte dark brown color. Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice if we could get the color code for the white published on the forum.