User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember if you buy a 150 series with the Turning Point hitch you can't upgrade it. I wanted a Goosebox and found that the only way to change pin boxes would be to get out my plasma cutter or cutting torch
    Donald AKA johndeerefarmer
    2020 Ford F350 Powerstroke diesel
    2017 F150 ecoboost max tow
    2016 Reflection 29RS VIN# 573FR322XG3305717

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BRIANV View Post
    I have a 150 230 RL has auto leveling and all the bells and whistles, 1 choose that one for weight, and its only the wife and I.
    Hi BRIANV,

The quote that you reference from me is a year and a half old. Lots of things have changed on the Reflection 150 Series since then.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not realize it was an old post was just sharing what miner has thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Hi BRIANV,

The quote that you reference from me is a year and a half old. Lots of things have changed on the Reflection 150 Series since then.

Rob

California - but that's only for another 18 months
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have a window behind your TV... I know that the Solitude has one like that... but it doesn't look like that in the Reflection series or 150 Reflection?

Thanks!
    Jeanette

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMatthewsBand View Post
    I'll go ahead and plead my case for the 150-series...
    I'm not aware of anything "detrimental", unless you have a problem using the Levelmate Pro and a set of Andersen levelers.
    That's our setup to level the trailer and it takes me usually about 2 minutes tops and to be honest I'd rather use this system over an auto-leveling system that can break down.
    I like to compare it to having manual hand cranked windows in a car, versus electric windows. Don't discount the 150-series because you think it's less of a quality trailer than other series, it just has less fluff.
    We have been living in our 150-series full time since May. We like it because there's only 2 of us so it's the perfect size, definately would not recommend it for anyone with kids.
    The rear kitchen makes really good use of the space, the couch is basically 3 recliners that are heated and have massage, LED's and cup holders. It has the popup TV which I added a soundbar to, it has an actual separate bedroom which is hard to find in a 26 foot trailer and a shower that I can stand up in (I'm 6'5''). We ordered ours with the optional thermal windows, some call them double-paned glass.
    We like the fact that it is less than 27 feet long, and since it is a fifth wheel part of the front hangs over the bed of the truck, so only about 20 feet of the trailer is behind the truck, which is also about 20 feet long. This makes it extremely maneuverable. We are friends with a couple here that have a larger Reflection that is about 37 feet long and we are both currently bopping up and down the coast, so we stay in some of the same places and I can tell you there have been several locations that we've been able to back into that they could not, because of their length. They constantly say they wish they'd gone with something smaller for this reason.
    I'm sure the folks with 40 footers love em' but don't discount the small fifth wheels... you get the nice height and roomy feeling that the bumper pull trailers can't match, but the short length means you can still park it just about anywhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123