User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just another positive comment about Geand Design

A little update and thank you to Grand Design. A couple of months ago while on a 4 week road trip we got locked out of our Solitude and had to call a locksmith to get us back in. We were about two months out of warranty. My wife called customer service and told them about it. Not until then did we find out that our keyless wasn't working either. Long story short, they sent us out a complete new door latch replacement. All is good now, I think I'm going to like the keyless...
    Thank you Janice for telling me I should call customer service..
    I just don't think we can ever say enough good things about their customer service
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with you. Grand Design has by far the best customer service in the RV business!!!!
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kitchen faucet (spray head) split in our Reflection 303, just three days before we went on our maiden voyage. I went to Lowe's and purchased a medium priced replacement (which is not cheap), notified the selling dealer of the issue and asked them to submit a claim to Grand Design for a partial refund. Note: The spray head was fine at time of delivery and the evening prior to failure. Without use of any kind, it split during the night all the way around the circumference of the head.

Upon returning from our first trip the 5er needed a few minor repairs including a small fiberglass surface crack and a minor chip in the front nose. When I retrieved the repaired unit from the dealer this past Saturday they gave me a full refund for the kitchen faucet, something I did not expect.

Thank you to the owners, Don Clark, Ron and Bill Fenech; the customer service reps, and everyone associated with building this company - Grand Design RV.
    R Kaiser
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

DennisK
    I upgraded my valve stems to metal ones because two of the factory ones were leaking. Submitted the receipt to my dealer and they paid immediately. Said the Grand DEsign rep was at their lot and actually pulled cash out of his pocket and reimbursed the dealership on the spot. Gotta love it...