I just had my 369RL in it's first 100 degree day, and I'm kind of disappointed with the performance. There are a couple if issues that need to be addressed, and I would like Engineering to help.
  1. Who tested the bedroom A/C in the 369RL? Did they not lay in the bed and hear the drone and reverberation that everyone else hears? It's AWFUL. You certainly can't sleep with it...but you need it because:
  2. The rear A/C is overwhelmed trying to cool the rig down. The unit sounds like it is desperately trying to push air, but it doesn't make it to the vents in the living room. The vents in the bedroom work well when only the back A/C is working, but the living room is HOT. What can be done?
  3. It doesn't seem that there is a great "system" concept to the overall HVAC system. The heater boils the bedroom, but the living room hardly seems to heat. The A/C does well in the bedroom, but the living room is always warm. The vents near the entry door, and the stairway to the bedroom don't seem to have any air coming out of them. Overall, I'm really disappointed in this.

I would like to understand what my dealer can do to alleviate the drone for the bedroom A/C, and to understand what can be done overall to improve the performance of the A/C, and the overall noise of the A/C. The rear A/C is quite loud too. Are we running the Brisk II and the Penguin II A/C's? Are these units multispeed? I can't find anything on their literature either.

Thanks!
Ct..