Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtclod View Post
    Hey, after spending years in different cow camps, my idea of roughing it is a room in super 8 with black and white tv, love our 303!!!!!!!
    Lol! When we first started to bring our dish camping everyone laughed at us. We already had it at home, so no extra cost. Then, they realized they could watch the Huskies and Mariners at the campsite and would ask if we were going camping and did we get that channel? It isn't really camping anymore in our 337, more like glamping! Nicer than any Super 8 I have stayed in!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having satellite signal issues with our New 2015 375RE so I'm turning to the GD owner family for help. I have DirecTV and I purchased a new tripod mounted HD Satellite Dish which is locked in and receiving a strong signal at the dish. This is not a SWM system so I have 4 lines coming from the LNB and 3 of these lines hooked into the video junction box. With everything hooked up correctly inside as well, coaxial line is attached to the satellite out near the TV which goes to the satellite in at the box and a HDMI out of the box to the TV. NO SIGNAL. After multiple attempts rebooting and even changing out the connectors on the coaxial cables still no signal going through the wiring installed by grand design. So to get some TV in our NEW Unit we ran a separate cable from the dish through the back left window directly into the satellite box and all works perfectly.

Has anyone else had issue's with the A/V wiring not working with DirecTV or is there something I've missed?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Golden Retrievers Sienna, Keelee and Bodie
    2015 Solitude 375RE
    2000 Chevrolet Suburban LS 2WD
    2015 Acura MDX SH-AWD
    2016 GMC 3500HD Denali CC, Duramax, 4WD, DRW, B&W turnover ball/Andersen Ultimate "Aluminum", AirLift Airbags 5000 w/ Wireless Compressor

[/FONT]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our 375RE the antenna and satellite were reversed at both the LR tv and the bedroom tv. We had a similar problem with the grey and black water handle labels

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i bought a new 313rlts .its in the shop at this time for a bad coax cable been their for 2 weeks now you would think they could fix by now still waiting on parts they tell me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey peanut did they tell you which cable was bad? Junction box to LR, BR, PT or all three?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cable from junction box to lr all others work found this out my self. try telling service dept they seem to have hard time trying to fix something so simple going on 3 weeks.

scott42blue
    Has anyone used a Wineguard SK-SWM3 with Direct TV if so are you happy with purchase ? Also any experience with SK-SWM3 and Direct TV receivers HR34-700 and C31-700
    Thanks
    Scott

forte88
    If you add a wireless RF extender.. You can change the channel from the bedroom or from the pass through. I've been doing this for years in my old 5th Wheel. See one here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123