User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DennisK
    Thanks Janice,

I check this forum just about every day and I really appreciate your responsiveness to our issues. You are an absolutely wonderful resource for the owners (and JD as well). I am quite sure that you are the reason many people have purchased a Grand Design product, as I did after reading about the great customer service.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Janice may be in Customer Service, but I think our Customer Advocate is a more accurate description!

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

LanikaiGirl
    Janice, that's awesome! I can't wait to see what they come up with!

DennisK
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRV Customer Service View Post
    Hi Dennis and Melissa (@DennisK),

We are checking with our supplier to see if they have a replacement that does not incorporate the blue LED, and we are also finding out if this feature can be disabled on the existing version.

Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    It has been nearly a month on this. What have you been able to find out? I would be happy to have the traditional reading lights installed vs. the "Blue Moon over Kentucky" lights that I curently have. Is it some thing that my dealer can swap out?

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisK View Post
    It has been nearly a month on this. What have you been able to find out? I would be happy to have the traditional reading lights installed vs. the "Blue Moon over Kentucky" lights that I curently have. Is it some thing that my dealer can swap out?

The dealer can replace these lights with incandescent "bullet" lights that were used prior to our change to LED. (Same lights that are most likely under your rear overhead cabinet.)

Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

- Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

DennisK
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRV Customer Service View Post

The dealer can replace these lights with incandescent "bullet" lights that were used prior to our change to LED. (Same lights that are most likely under your rear overhead cabinet.)

Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Perfect! Will that be done at no cost to us? What do I need to do to get this process started? In other words, I don't wan to tow it to Nashville and find out they don't have them in stock and expect me to pay for everything.

Thanks again for your help...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the BLUE GLOW....

Perfect! Will that be done at no cost to us? What do I need to do to get this process started? In other words, I don't wan to tow it to Nashville and find out they don't have them in stock and expect me to pay for everything.

Thanks again for your help...
    Just took ownership of new unit....and can't sleep either with the glow above my head.....did you get a fix for this????

DennisK
    I am 1/2 way to getting it fixed. Janice at Grand Design sent me some replacements like the ones under the cabinet in living room. They will be perfect. Now I taking unit tony dealer to have them switch the blue glow lights with these.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am 1/2 way to getting it fixed. Janice at Grand Design sent me some replacements like the ones under the cabinet in living room. They will be perfect. Now I taking unit tony dealer to have them switch the blue glow lights with these.
    Ok....I'll try to work out with Janice .... or an eye mask!!!

LanikaiGirl
    Janice, how do I go about getting these replacements? Can I have them sent to me? We can change them out ourselves. My husband is an electrician.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast