Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reflection 303

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 303

Got the call from my dealer our 303 has arrived. Ordered the unit on May 5th. Will be picking it up on July 11th! Options are Dinette table with 4 chairs and Dual pane windows. Dealers installing larger fan in bathroom, Remote control fan in kitchen area, Maxx air vent covers, 3 black Slide toppers, and air conditioner in bedroom. My current rv I did not get air in the bedroom and wished I had it. Dealer is 20 minutes away so taking a visit today to take a look at it. Dealer just got 3 Reflections in and they are all sale pending!

3daawgg
    Congrats. We just back from our shakedown trip in our 303 400 miles away. I was nervous being that far away for a first trip, but everything went perfectly. No problems at all.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's great news. When will you take your first trip?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip is in 3 weeks to Lake George ,New York. Brand new campground called Moose Hillock Camping Resort. Big private sites and heated pool (82 degrees they say!) After that many more trips!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grats Mr Lucky! Hope y'all have a wonderful first trip
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last night we had the worst rain storm we could of had. Lots of rain and winds. The night before lots of rain. So today we took a ride over to the dealer to see the 303. I figured if the slides leaked they would of leaked after last night. from what I could see it looked dry inside. And I must say taking a quick look inside at the 303 I was impressed. My dealer didn't have a 303 months ago so I looked at a 293 before we ordered the 303.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Happy Camping!!!
    Kamper
    Johnny & Mary
    Henderson, NC 4 Now
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2015 Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab High Country
    24K Pullrite ISR 5th Wheel Hitch with Super Rails

:cool:

NHSeasonal
    How did you like Moosehillock NY? And, would you purchase from your dealer again? Considering a Solitude 379FL...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Lucky View Post
    First trip is in 3 weeks to Lake George ,New York. Brand new campground called Moose Hillock Camping Resort. Big private sites and heated pool (82 degrees they say!) After that many more trips!

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 323BHS is due to arrive any day. Our dealer puts you into three different RV parks locally to get the buyer used to using the unit--and moving it. And it's also a way to identify any warranty problems so they can be quickly addressed.

We're going to one up our dealer and store our trailer locally for a couple of months--using it every other week. Maybe we can get any potential problems worked out prior to our moving it to it's permanent campground 180 miles away.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NHSeasonal View Post
    How did you like Moosehillock NY? And, would you purchase from your dealer again? Considering a Solitude 379FL...
    Just got back from Moose Hillock Campground in Fort Ann, N.Y. 10 minutes away from Lake George ,N.Y. The campground just opened 2 months ago. We loved it. Big sites with wooded area {trees} between each site, Big Heated pool with water slides and a walk in area to get in the pool, many public restrooms thru-out the campground, Also showers at restrooms but you have to pay with quarters for a shower. You can also rent golf carts if you like. Look them up on Facebook they have lots of pictures. We have already booked for next year!
    Would I purchase from my dealer {Campersinn, Merrimack,NH} again the answer is Yes. Also Grand Design has spread their dealers far apart from each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast