User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Titan Flame Fireplace

I have a 2019 381M with a Titan Flame fireplace. The only way it seems that I can get the electric heater and blower to run is if I take the temperature all the way up to 82 degrees and then hit the thermostat control one more time. That makes the temperature display become two dashes and the heat and fan come on. Otherwise the only thing I seem to get is the fake fire display. Am I doing something wrong or do I have a defective unit?

Thanks,

Gary Harkins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cygnussailor View Post
    I have a 2019 381M with a Titan Flame fireplace. The only way it seems that I can get the electric heater and blower to run is if I take the temperature all the way up to 82 degrees and then hit the thermostat control one more time. That makes the temperature display become two dashes and the heat and fan come on. Otherwise the only thing I seem to get is the fake fire display. Am I doing something wrong or do I have a defective unit?

Thanks,

Gary Harkins
    I have the same model Momentum and Fireplace... When I get the heat to turn on the TV switches off!!! Aint we the pair!