Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Paul & Kris - nice to see another Michigander on the forum. We have a son who lives in Jenison now-went to Hope and fell in love with not only a Holland girl but the West Michigan area :-) . I know you are going to love your Reflection! We love our 337 - can't wait to be able to use more than a week at a time. Next June is my retire date!
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMichBo View Post
    Welcome Paul & Kris - nice to see another Michigander on the forum. We have a son who lives in Jenison now-went to Hope and fell in love with not only a Holland girl but the West Michigan area :-) . I know you are going to love your Reflection! We love our 337 - can't wait to be able to use more than a week at a time. Next June is my retire date!
    Nice to meet you Jim & Cecille! Kris just retired last month and I'm now working part time in GR, heading for retirement in the Dec, Jan, Feb timeframe. I'm trying to hold off until the end of February, but the closer it gets, the more interesting it sounds to leave a few months earlier and get out of the cold weather sooner. But I keep telling Kris, "just stick with the plan"....

We have the 2 weekends blocked off this month as soon as we get the 27RL, to take it for some 3 day weekends to look for any issues and get the hang of it all. We were tent campers as our kids grew up, so camping in a 5th wheel is going to feel pretty cushy to us. We're going to the Wheatland music festival in September for another short weekend trial run, before longer trips this winter when work is just another 4 letter word. We've got a lot of places we'd like to visit as soon as we drop out of the work force in the next 6-7 months. Check out the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta for a trip in October 2015:

http://www.balloonfiesta.com

That's pretty high on our travel list, but we need to register a group in early October of this year, as it sells out quickly.

Looking forward to it all,

Paul & Kris
    Paul & Kris - West Michigan
    2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax ("TheBeast")
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 27RL 5th Wheel
    Pullrite Superglide

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123