User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    tcheveldave
    Totally agreed Scott! Two awnings and one extra topper for dining room slide would have been a much better design. We had our 379FL for a couple months now and cannot believe that when it rains the water builds up and whoosh, it just releases!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree Scott!! We have had our Solitude for one month and it has rained the last 3 days here in Alaska....almost got a shower when it dumped. Need someone to explain again how to drop down one side for the rain to run off. :-(
    Larry & Mollie
    2014 Grand Design Solitude 305RE #425
    2006 Dodge 3500 dually 4X4 quad cab
    Hometown - Slapout, Alabama
    Traveling for 4+ years

Zluvangeleyez
    We have only had ours for 2 weeks and I dislike the loud AC, my closet doors get stuck on screws and the thin carpet (I feel screws when walking around barefoot). Ill keep you posted on anymore...lol. I like the roominess of the front living room and the pantry.

WishUponanRVStar!
    Favorites: his is leveling system, mine is kitchen and pantry

Dislikes: Mattress ( love the king but had to give up my queen memory foam mattress in the trade-in) and rear couch ( thought I would like the recliners, but the handle jutting into your back if you try to lay down is a killer.)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WishUponanRVStar! View Post
    ( thought I would like the recliners, but the handle jutting into your back if you try to lay down is a killer.)
    Star, you can push the middle handle down lower and get it out of the way/your back. I did ours and now you can lay on the recliner sofa without it poking you in the back.

Steve

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    likes; level system, pantry, storage, bathroom
    dislikes; tires, plug-in locations, awning ( doesn't cover the stairs and you get dripped on when raining ) and all of the problems I've had with my 369RL
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed

Lidreaux
    I feel screws under bedroom carpet also but we figured out the loud a/c. We found a lever in the vent area (on ceiling) that closes the vent on one side We think when it's open that it helps to cool more quickly & it is very loud. Close it after it cools down and a/c sounds normal.

NHSeasonal
    Interesting that many here have commented on the three step entry. I too feel that it should be 4. Getting ready to Order a 379FL, i wonder if they would put a 4 step on instead. How hard could that be? I also agree that the awning design for the 379 FL is odd. The Bay Hill version uses Two awnings which seems nicer. Still has the front door banging against the awning arm issue though.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We love just about everything with our Reflection 303 but my favorite would be the pantry & pantry light. Ken's favorite would be theater seating. My least favorite- refrigerator/freezer (shelves need to be deeper) Ken's least favorite-can't open outside storage compartment if front door is latched open.
    I didn't include mattress because that is something we can change, and most likely will. The other thing we both like is our second air conditioner. Suzette ( friends call me Suzi-so please do ) oh,almost forgot-ken wishes the electrical cord was on the side and not sticking out of the rear end!
    "It's the journey that matters-not the destination."
    Ken & Suzi
    2013 2500HD Silvarado Duramax
    2015 303RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NHSeasonal View Post
    Interesting that many here have commented on the three step entry. I too feel that it should be 4. Getting ready to Order a 379FL, i wonder if they would put a 4 step on instead. How hard could that be?(
    NHSeasonal, keep us posted on the steps. I'd like to know what brand they recommend. I think our next big change will be to remove and replace the 3 steps with 4 steps. There's several options out there so knowing what brand they put on your new Solitude would be a big help.
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast