Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=GENESIS;97624

- Pet peave. In your house, when it's dark, and you enter a room......please tell me where the light switch is? That's right - by the door. It's that way in every dog gone house in America. Where's my switch for the ceiling lights when I walk into my dark coach? Yep - behind a cabinet door that I gotta open AND remember where it is on the unlit panel.

Tom[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with you Tom, but I also have to say having the motion lights throughout in our model helps.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    I have to agree with you Tom, but I also have to say having the motion lights throughout in our model helps.
    We have a motion light at the door, and one in the bathroom. I find it a bit unnerving to have the light keep going off and on when we're inside the trailer. And the switch for those lights is ON the light (a bit of a stretch for short people, like me). So, turning it off when we get the main lights on, and back on again when we turn the main lights off isn't really an option.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GENESIS View Post
    - Pet peave. In your house, when it's dark, and you enter a room......please tell me where the light switch is? That's right - by the door. It's that way in every dog gone house in America. Where's my switch for the ceiling lights when I walk into my dark coach? Yep - behind a cabinet door that I gotta open AND remember where it is on the unlit panel.

Tom
    One of the first things I changed on our Reflection was to move the ceiling light wire to the first under cabinet switch and the ceiling fan wire (which was on that switch) to what was the ceiling light switch inside the the panel door. Now the ceiling lights are easy to find in the dark.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7 View Post
    We have used the motion detector feature as well. I'm not sure how others do it, but here's my technique. Go out to dinner (wine) and relax (wine) and then try and find some live music. If successful we go in to listen and have......you guess it - more wine. Time to return to the RV. I wobble to the door, open it, immediately stumble, trip and fall into the coach which activates the motion detector light.

Tom

Rolling Along
    Walthourville, GA which is just outside of Hinesville, GA home of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh....and another thing. This is more of a want and not a got to have.

We've seen other 5er's in the price range of our 337 and they have awesome running/stop/turning lights on the beehind of their coaches. I've got better behind lights on my pontoon boat trailer. C'mon man.......

Tom

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those were the first 2 things I changed, added led light bars on the rear sides for stop/run/turn and the ceiling light switch.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160910_133602.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	6909

well that pic wasnt sideways when I posted, and I dont have a pic handy of the tail lights.
    Bryan
    2016 Momentum 348

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456