Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pull Chains for Shades

We just got our new 395M and three pull-down shades had chains with a little ball attached. The chain slips in the bottom of the track on the shades. However, the pull-down chains were missing on the other shades. Does GD only pull them on the dining room shades or should I call GD to have them send me more?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same on our 376TH. The three shades in the dining area have a slot on the bottom of the “pull bar” that allows for the draw cord to be attached. There is no slot on the bottom of any of the rest of the shades (12) through out the rest of the Momentum.

I have been trying to find a way (that I like) to attach a cord to the other 12 shades. I believe the dining area have the cords because of the height of the shades do to the tall ceiling in the dining area. In my opinion, all of the shades should have the cords on them. The cords make them much easier to use.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same on ours. I need to get some from gd
    2019 Momentum 395
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW 4.10 AISIN

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone comes up with a way to attach a pull to the remaining slides, please let us all know. I thought about using those spring clips that can hold papers together, but that got vetoed on aesthetic grounds.
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do know that the end cap at the bottom of the shade comes off to insert the pull cord in the ones with a slot. I moved the one at my dining room table and moved to the shade at the back of the soft since it was the most difficult to reach. We're already taking ours back to the dealer to have the middle A/C checked. It's hot down here in Florida and we need that middle unit to work properly. Thanks for the feedback.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours was missing I think 6. GD sent a 10 pack to us, by way of the selling dealer. Ours are strings, not chains. Wife pushed the knot up and over, squeezed the slide together, then inserted into slot.
    Vickie & Charlie
    2019 310GK-R
    2020 RAM Longhorn DRW Cummins /Aisin

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Vicki & Charlie. We took ours into General RV today and they ordered a new A/C unit, new screen, and pull down chains/cords for our window shades. By the way--nice to meet you.