User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryancass View Post
    We just bought our Imagine 2150RB this July - I didn't know there were such things as rallies. Maybe next year we can make it out to Indiana from Central NY. I would love to connect with others who love camping and exploring our awesome country. I'm already making bucket list places I want to see... Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Glacier NP, Maine....
    There are numerous regional rallies throughout the year. Here is a list of most of them.

https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/events/calendar

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TENN22 View Post
    There are numerous regional rallies throughout the year. Here is a list of most of them.

https://gdrv4life.granddesignrv.com/events/calendar
    How far in advance do these rallies usually sell out? The Las Vegas one is already sold out and that's 6 months away.
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 Silverado CC LTZ with 8-speed transmission

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How far in advance do these rallies usually sell out? The Las Vegas one is already sold out and that's 6 months away.
    Usually within hours of registration opening. You will have to pick the one(s) you want to go to, and find out when registration opens (and how to register, as each are different) and wait by computer when the time comes to register.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch -- OK, maybe I'll stick to local get-togethers then. :-)
    2017 Imagine 2150RB
    2016 Silverado CC LTZ with 8-speed transmission

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch -- OK, maybe I'll stick to local get-togethers then. :-)
    Do not be too worried about the National Rally. It is pretty easy to get in, as suggested watch the computer. Getting a full hook up site is a little more difficult, they tend to go first. All other sites have water and electric, with at least 2 sewer pump outs during the week , if you need a third it is available.

Brian

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is still room available for the Southern California Rally next month. It just depends on the rally and how many spaces are available at each rally and how popular a particular rally is.

Grand Design sends service techs. with their trucks and trailers set up as a small shop and many parts.......they make many, many repairs at GD rallies and that's just one of the up sides of attending a rally.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718