OK, I know I shouldn't be stirring the pot and trying to organize events when I've only registered to join this forum a few hours ago. But the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta is the largest international hot air balloon event in the world. It's a week long and they have different events going on every day. They have 500-600 balloons that all go up in within a few hours, not to mention happy hour every day for those so inclined. How cool is that?

I'm sure many of you may have been there already. Wouldn't it be great to organize a large group of Grand Design travel trailer owners to meet up for the event one year from this October in 2015? The event coming up in October is already sold out for travel trailer spots, so we put 2015 on our bucket list to attend. Registration for 2015 opens up the week after the event this October. And you can register as a group to get spots together. You can read more about how they accommodate RVs and Trailers at their web site:

http://www.balloonfiesta.com/guest-guide/rv-information

For anyone who has been there, I would be very interested in hearing how it went and what you thought about the ever.

Thanks all,

Paul & Kris