User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Capen's Cottage
    That was true for us as well, when we took it back to the factory, and it seems that it happens without notice. I have seen in other posts that replacing the hydraulic fluid with a different type has helped some but we haven't tried that so far as keeping it level. I know that when it happens we notice it most by the way that the pantry door wants to close when opened and not opened all the way.
    Hopefully some answers will come from all the folks who are having this same problem.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    our pantry door always wants to close with ours the bathroom door opens on it's own
    John & Caren
    2014 Solitude 369RL #331
    2005 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab Cummins & manual 6 speed

Capen's Cottage
    It sounds like they need to re-calibrate the leveling system. I know that mine was re-calibrated and it worked much better. Still though we have the problem of not always returning to the un-hook point when the two buttons (right and left) are pushed at the same time on the level-up system.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So here's our deal on the level up. Set it up no prob. Push L&R and get some error type msg. Dealt with LCI & GD. Seems that in order for the feature to work, the nose needs to be a degree or two higher. So when unhooking, I raise the front of the trlr so it's in that attitude. Works every time now.
    Chris
    Kanata ON
    2015 337RLS, 2014 Ram 3500 DRW CTD Crew Cab

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to have a problem with my level up not returning to unhook height. What works for me is that I retract the rear jacks, and when I unhooked I put a weighted line on the pin box so I return to that height and hookup the truck. I know that to some that this may seem like extra work but it does work without a lot of extra work of adjusting the height.
    I should add that I have a back flip bed cover on my Ford and I can't see my fifth wheel so before I used the weighted line trick I may have to adjust the tailer height several times.
    Last edited by Joe N R; 09-16-2014 at 07:43 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12