User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy's 5th Wheel View Post
    To be honest, the only things I really get excited about the newer models are the slide floors are flush when open and the auto-leveling might be nice.
    Hi Paul . . . we are wandering a fair way from "age of the propane tanks" . . . but, I just had to reply that a flush slide out floor would be top of our wish list. Also, the window over the stove. I'm not so fussed about auto levelling . . . but, this is from the guy with the manual slider hitch .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by acadiaforever View Post
    I just had a TN dealer tell me that the TN DOT had a 10 year limit, so it may vary by state.

-Al
    Thanks Al,

Sounds like 10 years is the safe bet when on the road.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCamper View Post
    Supplied meaning whoever installed the battery on my RV. This would be the dealer. I may have a new battery or I may not.
    Gotcha....I read your statement as a manufacturer supplied battery being switched out with an older battery at a dealer.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Gotcha....I read your statement as a manufacturer supplied battery being switched out with an older battery at a dealer.
    Steve, I believe I received a new battery but I hear from many that they feel they did not and soon need to buy one. When I purchased my TT I never thought to look at the battery and tanks where I figured I was getting all new, but it looks like some dealers off there old stock on folks.
    MidwestCamper

Jim & Dawn
    Near Milford, Michigan
    2017 Imagine 2600RB
    2015 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab 4x4

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your tank is old take to one of the stores with tank locker , turn yours in and walk away with a newer tank. Certification can cost 35 bucks depending on where you go. Easier to periodically replace by trading in.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123