Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FR8TFLYER View Post
    I am a cargo pilot, seems easy enough.
    I had a client whose license plate read FR8TDOG. Wasn't hard to figure out what he did for a living.
    David and Vicki and 21 month old Springer Spaniel Sadie
    2019 Silverado LTZ 2500HD Crew Cab Short Bed Duramax/Allison stock
    2023 Reflection 150 series 226RK
    B&W Companion 16K on rails EezTire TPMS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YATTR = Yet Another Thing To Rember. The 0, or anthing after, is a result of password requirements.

In the early days of UNIX there was always Yet Another tool of some sort named YAxxx. I was looking for something easy to rember and not common.
    Current;
    2017 Reflection 337LRS 5th with 2016 Silverado LTX 3500HD Duramax
    2019 Reflection 367BHS 5th permanent in RV park

Past;
    30' TH TT Weekend Warrior, 36' TH 5th Weekend Warrior (both with Ford F250 diesel)
    26' TT Shadow Cruiser, 30' TT Cougar (both with Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We live in the Finger Lakes area of New York State, so it was easy to come up with nyfingerlakes . We also think that this area is a beautiful one and "reminds" us of the highlands of Scotland, where I'm from. We happen to live on the east side of Canandaigua Lake and the Seneca Indians, who lived in this area, called it "The Chosen Spot".
    Happy campers! / Lorna & Eric and our little furball, Finnan, Canandaigua, NY
    2019 GMC Sierra Denali HD 6.6L Duramax Turbo Diesel, Allison 6 speed transmission, 5th wheel setup, Pullrite SuperGlide 20k
    2018 Reflection 303RLS Built 3/2018, Dual AC's

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    All the cool names were taken so I just used the name of the greatest band the world has ever known.

: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple explanation here, we live in the woods and camp near the water every chance we get.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is one I have used in some Jeep related forums, and is an updated version of "Overland1", which I also use in some other forums. The latter came from 2002, when I bought my first Grand Cherokee Overland at a time when very few dealers had them available. I traded my 2009 Overland for a 2014 Summit.. that's where that user name came from. Now, my wife drives a Summit and I drive the Ram 2500, and "Ram1" or "Ram25001" just didn't look right. I guess I could have gone geek and used my Amateur Radio call sign, but I use that in ham radio forums.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Carol's favorite band for last several years has been the Zach Brown Band. She attended a ZBB concern with our daughter and son along with his girl friend in late 2011. This was the first and last concert she attended with both of our children as our son passed away in early 2012.

We started camping in a tent in the late 70s some class Cs in the 80s and 90s/early 2000s and then a TT in 2004 before getting our first fiver in 2014 (our 303.) So dipping our "Toes in the Water" (********** in the sand) one of the ZBBs top songs was a sentimental favorite for her and our joint decision for our first fiver forum name.

We enjoyed over two decades of boating, swimming, beach time, etc. with the kids/others and dipping our toes in the water. Now the fourth decade continues with our daughter, grand son, son-in-law along with family and friends.

Dan
    Folks - just wanted to share that we updated our Forum Name, picture, and signature to reflect the change.

We have been thinking about changing our forum name for some time. Our post #33 above in this thread explained why we chose the name Toes in The Water.

Forward to a May, 2019 on a family hiking vacation to Zion National Park with our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson where we experienced a life altering experience. On our daughter’s birthday, during one of the most difficult and dangerous hikes in the country to Angel’s Landing (being done by our daughter and son in law) she captured an incredible picture. She knew the picture was special in and of itself and the only one like it out of thousands of pictures we all took but did not know so until later that day when we all met for lunch at Zion Lodge.

It turned out that Carol’ sister passed away unexpectedly at the same time as our daughter was on this hike to Angel’s Landing where the picture was taken from at the end of the trail at the top. The events have captivated our family and of the many friends whom we have shared the picture and events with. It is a powerful series of occurrences to us and feel the need to utilize it in various ways.

This beam of light from heaven is a message to Carol and the family as well. The timing of the picture and place on one of the most dangerous hikes to Angels Landing is more than just coincidence. Carol's sister is in good hands.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan- thanks for sharing your story. Sorry for the loss of Carols sister. Awesome picture.
    Ryan and Alison
    2017 Solitude 377MBS-R
    Titan electric/hydraulic disc brakes
    Morryde CRE 3000, xmembers x3, WBs,4k springs
    2017 GMC 3500 Duramax Denali SRW Airlift bags with wireless control
    Pullrite 2900 autoslide hitch

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is my real name! When joining I guess I didn't realize when inputting user name and once realized my mistake, don't know how to change it! On other sites I'm Kornbred. An old work nickname!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Reynolds View Post
    Mine is my real name! When joining I guess I didn't realize when inputting user name and once realized my mistake, don't know how to change it! On other sites I'm Kornbred. An old work nickname!
    Send the admin a request to change your name through the contact us link on the bottom of the page if you want to change your user name.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast