Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's my e-mail address

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Gimpyknee"
    Back in 2000 or so I got too close to a group of suspects fighting before we had sufficient units on scene. Three guys fell away from the crowd and crashed into my left leg. Unfortunately, my left heel was up on a brick patio, so the mass of the 3 dudes made me left knee go in an uncomfortable direction, there was a distinct pop. I rolled out from under them, and got back on my feet, and promptly fell down again because my left leg couldn't support any weight. I pulled myself up on a chainlink fence, and the neighbor very casually commented "you need to get some backup here, boy." So, ACL rupture, followed by surgery and PT....

About that time I was starting geocaching, Yahoo IM, and online gaming, and needed a handle. Thus, Gimpyknee.
    Scott & Fonda
    2015 F-250 SuperCrew SRW, 6.7L TD
    2020 Imagine 2670MK.........Equal-i-zer 1400#
    Kayaks: Perception Expression 11.5 and Carolina 12
    Bikes: Specialized S-works Amira, Felt Z95, DelSol Lxi 6.1, Electra Townie
    Virginia Beach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PHMadness is a shortened version of Parrothead Madness. It got shortened in 2004 when I started geocaching as well. Couldnt fit my sig on micro & nano caches so started using just "PHM" on them. I've been using it online for over 20 years now across lots of different platforms so no sense changing it now.
    For the non parrotheads out there, a parrothead is a Jimmy Buffett fan, which I have been for as long as I can remember.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is a name I changed from another Jeep-related user name, Overland1. Back in 2002, I bought a Grand Cherokee Overland, and mine was the only one in my area (several counties) for a long time. Then, in August of 2013, I bought a 2014 GC Summit which was the only one around here... seems the dealers in my area were only stocking and selling the less equipped GC's (I prefer the geek stuff).

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours came from the name of our business. We had three dogs and were scuba diving instructors. Changed positive to Pawsitive and added Dive Training to the end. We no longer teach scuba, we just dive for fun now anywhere from caves to deep open water. We also use pawsitivecampinglife now on other forums and our dogs have their own Instagram which we post pictures of our journeys with them @pawsitivecampinglife
    Former 2022 Solitude 310GKR w/8K axles & disc brakes, factory solar
    Formerly 2019 Reflection 230RL, 2019 Reflection 320MKS, and 2015 Outback Terrain 230TRS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tibbs is a shortened version of my last name. I retired from the City Of Bradenton, FL. A friend who worked in Public Works gave me the nickname and it stuck. I raced motocross and hare scrambles back in the day and 183 was my number. So, Tibbs183 it is.

I still ride. Any dirt bikers in Tampa Bay area?
    Russ & Faith
    2019 Momentum 349M
    2020 Silverado Duramax
    1999 Valkyrie Interstate

Seasoned Camper Dive Bar Casanova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite watering holes are Dives.
    Rudder Room in Channel Islands Harbor, Marlin Club in Avalon, Frankie’s Tiki Room in ‘Vegas, Bad Decisions Cocktail lounge and others.

I Hang out with Jimmy Booze (the girls call him the more polite James Liquor), the Shut Up Sisters that customers will buy drinks for if they just shut up, Parking Lot Paula who’s name came from your first impression where her name came from, Gamblin’ Dan who’ll bet on anything and who’s wife only gives $10 a week drinking money to for obvious reasons.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duramax--something about it sounded appropriate for this forum Surprised the name wasn't claimed when I joined.
    Bill & Rachel
    2021 GMC Sierra 3500HD DRW
    2023 Host Everest
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL—( No longer own ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just retired after 40 years as a Flight Attendant.(Delta) This name says it all!! DONE with flying and airports. Can't wait to see this country from the ground.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-02-27 17.27.10.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	22943
    Mike and Shelley Brown
    2019 Ford F-450
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R ( as of Dec :cheerful:)

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Juiceman was a nickname given to me in high school. I had troubles with my blood sugar levels and would drink one of those little cans of apple juice mid-afternoon.
    2015 Ford F350 6.7L TurboDiesel, Crew Cab, short bed SRW, 4x4, Lariat
    2021 Reflection 5th Wheel 337
    Pullrite Superglide hitch, TST507 TPMS

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast