User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We slept on our mattress in our 303 - also a 60x80 and my wife complained every day and night. I didn't care, I can sleep on the floor, and that's about what the mattress felt like! After about 10 days, we parked it in our storage and worked on a solution. We measured and decided we needed no more than a 9" deep mattress so that we could still use electrical outlets. We looked locally, and ended up pulling the mattress and buying a brand online called "Bed in a Box". 200% improvement, and the one that came with it can go on one of the grandkids beds.
    Mike & Debbie
    Hot Springs, Ar
    2014 Ram 2500 4x4 Short Bed Diesel
    B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
    2014 Reflection 303 (#405)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bed In A Box sounds like a cheesy name, but the quality of their memory foam is simply superior. They're out of the TriCities, Tennessee, and their level of service is great.

My wife needs to sleep with her head elevated, and their prices on the Leggett & Platt adjustable bed frames are the cheapest anywhere. And the 11' gel memory foam mattress has has so spoiled that we can hardly stay in motels any longer.

I have a 4" memory foam topper waiting for the bedroom when our 323BHS arrives in another 3-4 weeks.

tgalley
    First thing we got rid of was the mattress. GD should offer a modest upgrade. We bought a Sealy Posturpedic replacement for $800 (including delivery and 12 month upgrade option) which is awesome. I would gladly have paid the difference up front. Mattress company donated the stock memory foam mattress to charity. Better than the floor I guess (modestly).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We didn't even test ours out...had them change it to a sleep number. I'm not that much fun if I don't sleep right. Come to think of it, I'm not that much fun whether I sleep right or not.
    hjdj

369RLS #1206
    2010 F250 Diesel
    Pull-Rite SuperGlide Sliding Hitch

graynomad
    thanks everyone for help, we have decided on a Bed In A Box and get it next week, it has to be better then the one in it now, we even brought a 2" foam topper till the new one comes and it doesn't even help.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goodbye to our 337 king mattress. When we ordered our unit last Oct. there were no 337's to look over. We saw a 303 and liked it, decided to go with the 337 for the optional king. Almost no room on the sides of the mattress, difficult to make up, had to crawl in from the foot. Of course the mattress was terrible, they all are in this price class. Put a memory foam topper on it before we took our first trip.

Today I cut the platform down for a queen. Moved a Sealey Posturpedic from our guest bedroom, the same as we have at home on a king. Now we have a little room and a great mattress.
    Robert & Sheila, Amarillo, TX
    2013 F250 short bed crew cab, diesel, 4X4, Firestone air bags
    2014 Reflection 337, Michelin XPS Ribs, Anderson Ultimate Fifth wheel hitch

Pokey and Linda
    We are also on our way to replace our mattress in our 337. Second time out and knew we had to replace! Back aches all week. It's too bad that with all the money we pay for these, that GD can't use a higher quality mattress. But not to have an aching back is worth the added expense we will pay, because can't do another night with the one provided!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12