User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about using the frosted spray on the outside of the glass? That way it doesn't get rubbed/dinged from shifting items inside.

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    We also noted the risk of rubbing off the etching/frost on those cabinet windows. Luckily we haven't experienced and of the frost coating robbing off.

Now sitting in my garage are pieces of thin plexiglass which I will cut 1 inch wider in both dimensions of each cabinet window and screw to the inside frame. I figure I'll get a 1/2" overlap on each side. I expect this will work and will report on it when I actually do it (hopefully this week).
    Today I scrapped the idea of plexiglass on the inside. Expensive and not sure it was worth the effort. Went looking for a clear film to use at Lowes but didn't see anything we'd want to use. So it's back to towels to protect the glass in the cabinets we have stuff in that might rub against it. Still looking for a better way.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't need to see the smoky outline of what's inside, try this. Kathe and I had only two or three very small dings, but knew more were coming. We picked up some foam board at Staples, and used double sided tape to fasten it on the inside. No more dings, and a side benefit is that since they are backed by white instead of the black of the cabinet, the dings are much less noticeable.
    -Al
    Al and Kathe
    House: Bass Harbor, Maine
    Home: Wherever we're parked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Highlighted states are those we have camped in for at least one night in our Solitude.
    2018 Solitude 310GK 110463 (Rhett) / 2018 F350 CC DRW 4x4 Lariat (Scarlett)
    Follow us: http://lobstersontheloose.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12