Hi, my name is Chris. I am an RV Junkie. I shop needlessly and compare other trailers to my own. I am taking the first step in admitting that I have a problem.

Today I went to a competitive dealer who sold Heartland RV's, and I looked again at the Landmark Luxury RVs. There are a few features that we really liked in the Landmark that caused me to go take a second look. What I found was really surprising to me.
1. 6" makes a lot of difference. When you walk into the Solitude, it feels big. When you walk into the Landmark, it's markedly different. The ceiling is lower, and that extra 5.5" (6") of clearance is very noticeable.
2. The ducted A/C on the Landmark is cool.
3. The Goodyear tires on the Landmark are very nice.
4. The remote for the Landmark's leveling and slides...pretty cool.
5. The coiling power cord on the Landmark is a nice touch.
6. Full body paint rocks.
7. There is a real difference between the models. The Solitude has the pantry, a great desk, amazing counter space.
8. The bathroom is bigger.
9. The bedroom in the Solitude is HUGE in comparison, and the closet space is infinitely more usable than the Landmark, and it felt like the ceiling height was better.
10. The basement in the Solitude is larger and easier to use than the Landmark.
11. The Solitude feels more sturdy than the Landmark.
12. The furniture in the Solitude is much better than the Landmark in my opinion. The recliners are almost as nice in the Landmark, but there is a clear edge on the sofa to the Solitude.
13. The core components are the same. Lippert, lippert, lippert. The Landmark uses a Dometic awning vs a Carefree. Both are nice.
14. The Landmark has an option for a residential refrigerator. That has to be run on an inverter when you're dry camping. No thanks.
15. There are design elements I like in the interior of both trailers, but the Solitude has a more "Homey" feeling when you're in it.

While I was there, I also satisfied my Motorhome urges. I'm glad I have my rig. LOL. I looked at other Heartland 5th wheels as well as Winnebago and Montana 5th wheels. I may bitch about overall quality, but our rigs are still leaps and bounds ahead of many of these.

Thanks
Ct..