User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saltwater fishing

Currently have a 2006 Striper 2301 fishing boat. Enjoy fishing the CA Delta, SF Bay, and Pacific Ocean from Monterey Bay to Bodega Bay. Salmon, striped bass, halibut, sturgeon, and Albacore. Will have the boat for about 5 more years before selling and getting a TT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanandKandace View Post
    Currently have a 2006 Striper 2301 fishing boat. Enjoy fishing the CA Delta, SF Bay, and Pacific Ocean from Monterey Bay to Bodega Bay. Salmon, striped bass, halibut, sturgeon, and Albacore. Will have the boat for about 5 more years before selling and getting a TT.

Hi Sean and Kandace -

Welcome - even though you aren't really part of us yet. We have some friends that lived on the Kitsap Peninsula. They had a home and a fishing boat and did all that. They just sold their home and boat and moved back to Colorado. They just bought a Reflection 303RLS. Dave M. - are you reading? Their life was great. Their new life with their new Reflection is exciting.
    Tom and Kathy
    Fort Collins, CO
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2016 RAM 2500, 6.7 Turbo Diesel,
    Crew Cab, Standard Bed, Hitch Prep
    B&W Companion Hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We go fishing in the Sea of Cortez off Puerto Lobos every April. We go out in 14 foot aluminum boats and catch Yellowtail, Grouper and Rock Bass. It's a great time for us, a group of fathers, sons and grandsons, over 50 of us in all. It is pretty primitive down there and the local people are wonderful. Plenty of room to have a TT and a small aluminum boat. Just sayin.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just sold my grady sailfish and bought our 303. trying to re learn how to fly fish...….
    2009 Dodge DRW
    2016 Reflection 303

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the process of trying to sell a custom aluminum deep vee now. I enjoyed the fishing of South Louisiana for 40 years now. It's time to write new chapters...............in the 5er.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just bought a 21 foot aluminum boat with enclosed cabin for messing around in the salt here in Western Washington and towing it to Arizona for the winter. Our parking area is now way to small to support the boat, and the RV and still get the cars and jeep out of the garage.
    2019 GMC 3500 HD:)
    2016 Reflection 313RLTS:cool:

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So 5 years from now... which Grand Design model do you think you’ll own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it will be a 2970RL, or a newer model similar to it when the time comes. After that we will move to something like the 315RLTS to do longer trips in retirement in 20 years.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishkiller1 View Post
    just sold my grady sailfish and bought our 303. trying to re learn how to fly fish...….
    Referencing another thread, I think we can all figure out the genesis of your forum handle!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its hard to think of new handles for various forums. in this climate of things peta may have an issue but...…….
    2009 Dodge DRW
    2016 Reflection 303

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast