User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    duramaxfred

This atwood frigde problems from day one

Hi all bought my reflection 337 in march did not use it till three weeks ago
    first day before I moved into it to using for work. I started everthing up fridge included the next day I came back and there was a screaming sound coming from behind the unit I turned it off and back on same day same noise.
    I called my dealer general rv in novi mi they said I would have to bring it in too the tune of two to three weeks with a I don't care about the fact that I am living in this home full time attitude. so That was not going to fly so I started to look at removing the unit my self and taking to them mean time I removed the kitchen table and got a small fridge to set there to use . I removed the atwood looked at fan and pluged it back in for a whole day seamed fine so I put in back together and for two weeks it seamed fine till this morning I see water dripping out the handle opened up freezer and ever thing was melting and heavy frost on back wall so here I am again with a busted unit
    has any one been through this need help on how to get this fixed
    Last edited by Steve and Cill; 07-13-2014 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Deleted some wording.