We picked up our Reflection 303 last Friday. So far looking over things I am pretty impressed. I will know more when we take a one week trip in a couple of weeks.
Few things I noticed:
There is a furnace grill behind the toilet and it is hooked up to nothing. When I looked down in it I could see pex piping. When I looked thru storage area there is nothing there. Maybe they are thinking heat from storage area will go thru the grill to the bathroom. Maybe I'm missing ductwork. I do have a heat duct at the base of the cabinet in the bathroom.
I noticed my spare tire was hanging a little loose so I cranked it down and I noticed they cut a big X { 6 inches}in the plastic sheet under the trailer so the crank cable can pass thru. It was a open hole. Unless you want to invite Mickey {mouse}and Alvin {the chipmunk} In your camper you might want to close this up. I used black duct tape and now I have a opening for just the cable to glide thru.
I am impressed with the fresh water drain valve under the 5th wheel. Has anybody actually seen it. Not just a cheap drain plug.
After reading Pjs2500hd post on his repair and pictures sounds like he found the solution for the Awning rail coming loose off the wall. I will do mine once my rivets arrive and not wait for it to fall off. Look up Awning coming off: Reflection 337RLS
I flipped the battery shut off in the storage area and noticed the landing legs in the front and cap light still work. Nothing inside worked. I read something about unhooking a terminal on the battery when u flip switch to off. Anyone help me on this one?
Noticed I only got one key for the front battery storage area. Is this the norm?
I will leave on a good feeling and hope my first trip is a good one.